Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An intelligent person wouldn't have bought a crappy top story flat in a southern seaside town if they hate the heat to be fair.

Also she's put on a stone "recently" despite apparently doing a duck tonne of exercise? What the duck is this girl eating?
Two ice creams today and that Domino’s last might (I bet she ate the whole thing) I’m not surprised tbh. It wasn’t that long ago she also said she’d gained two stone during lockdown either was it? Smells like surgery time

Reactions: 18
An intelligent person would get air conditioning in that situation. But Gobs is not intelligent so
Why doesn’t she just get those over the door fans installed? She can have them in every room if she wants — they’re cheaper than that air con yewnit she bought but has never stopped complaining about.

Reactions: 6
8229BAC1-894A-4881-A857-4704B3BB2222.png
the sight of her witch claws and her little toe thumb never fails to make me shudder

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I find it really sad that she posts stuff like that as if her life is so relatable and something to strive for. Don't get me wrong, I'm a few stone overweight and my eating habits need a serious makeover. But with Gabby, everything she does is a trainwreck and for some reason she can't see that while it's normal to be making a bit of an arse of some aspects of your life, it isn't normal to be doing that with all of them.

There is nothing relatable about having WLS, gallbladder removal and a manner of other lifestyle related issues and then not only doing nothing to change your habits, but gloating about it? It's tragic how deep in her own tit she is and she seems to find it funny.

Reactions: 34
Someone's been catching up on this thread
Who the duck takes selfie while sitting on the toilet??? Regardless if she’s actually on it or not, why is she even using it as a seat in the first place AND decides to take a selfie? Bestie, if you need to sit down while cleaning your under sink cabinet or whatever, we need to talk

Reactions: 27
I’ve been away a long time, been lurking but not had the energy or health to really keep up with her. She is still the same moaning, boring, overweight, nasty person I see.

Now, I have recently had a gastric bypass because I piled on weight, followed WW for years, emotionally ate, so I did it for me. I CANNOT for the life of me understand HOW she has piled on the weight again. It is just impossible unless she is forcing down so much food she’s stretched her pouch out! A few times I’ve eaten the wrong thing, Lord don’t I know about it! But I have also just hit a 5st loss - looking to lose 3-4st more.

I’ve lived in flats, yes it’s hot In summer…just get some blackout drapes, open your windows, keep it as dark as possible so it doesn’t warm up, have a fan on at night and light bedding 🤷🏻‍♀️ Or don’t buy a top floor flat with no balcony/ external area for you to go in. It’s that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m screen shotting every time she shows her thermostat this year. Only twice so far, wtf is she complaining about? The weather has been unusually cool this year. And it’s going to cool down again by Sunday.

Reactions: 14
There's no green in them. Even when she uses a filter, they're brown. And that's fine - I don't understand why she thinks it isn't?
Probably because she’s associated green eyes with redheads and as she thinks she’s sew ginger now her eyes must be green.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf she whining about £500 as if that is anything to her. Read the room you entitled turnip. Everyone is struggling and you make money off being an entitled moany witch. You could buy 10 of those units and still not feel a pinch, meanwhile most of us can barely afford heating and are frankly grateful for a bit of free warmth.

God she makes me so bleeping mad.

Reactions: 37
She's a self-centred irritating witch. That might as well be every post in this thread

Reactions: 11
Also FGS, I showed my husband her post about the bbq tuna combination and now he wants it next time we get a Domino’s. Why are you infiltrating my home Gabz?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s said that she can’t get air con because she’s in a listed building. Well I’ve just done a little Google, and you actually can get air con put into a listed building. Guess she just cba doing any research about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wtf she whining about £500 as if that is anything to her. Read the room you entitled turnip. Everyone is struggling and you make money off being an entitled moany witch. You could buy 10 of those units and still not feel a pinch, meanwhile most of us can barely afford heating and are frankly grateful for a bit of free warmth.

God she makes me so bleeping mad.
Everything is going up here and I believe I was told from you guys here who live in the UK your utilities were going up in price as well. I'm not really sure why her listing the price was necessary, the air con doesn't work properly because she's not using it properly in an enclosed space not because of the cost or quality of it. Certainly it would cool down her office or bedroom if she kept the doors closed.

Reactions: 22
Tone deaf to the current energy bills crisis many are facing. I’m sure there are plenty who are more than happy not to have their heating on for a few days. And then to humble brag that her rooms are tew big for her itty bitty £500 air con yewnit? Piss the duck off, Gobs.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.