Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s said that she can’t get air con because she’s in a listed building. Well I’ve just done a little Google, and you actually can get air con put into a listed building. Guess she just cba doing any research about it.
“There are rules”

Yes, why don’t you just read them and find out about air con, you bleeping dolt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
she could do so many thinks to make her day a bit more comfy.
1: open windows let some fresh coast air through! If she’s bothered about Nellie literally keep him in a room for half an hour with the fans on.
2: put her wig in a bobble
3: have a cold shower!
4: wear heat appropriate clothes guaranteed she’s in her Mormon dress/rug rags pjs
5: drink water!

Reactions: 28
Her moaning about the weather would be less annoying if she didn't have a few stock phrases and actions like a bot.

She can replace any of her complaints with a post from 5 years ago and it would read exactly the same.

Also, she's not even pretending to try to be healthy anymore is she? How many sweets and junk food has she shown herself eating lately?

Edit: she was supposedly doing a walking challenge but has been out eating all her exercise, which was light in the first place! (Walking can be very effective when done consistently and not on flat terrains, but she was walking around her flat at most). What's the point?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
The most stupid part of this is I really believe she’s showing all this junk because she knows we criticise her diet etc - but it’s not us who have to suffer the weight gain that we all know she hates? Like, it’s not me who has gained the 3 stone and will be crying at home that none of my clothes fit? She can rub the junk in our faces all she likes, but if she thinks she’s somehow getting one over on sew mean internet trewls by gaining back a load of weight and undoing thousands of pounds of surgery that SHE paid for then I want some of what we she’s smoking, frankly 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 35
The most stupid part of this is I really believe she’s showing all this junk because she knows we criticise her diet etc - but it’s not us who have to suffer the weight gain that we all know she hates? Like, it’s not me who has gained the 3 stone and will be crying at home that none of my clothes fit? She can rub the junk in our faces all she likes, but if she thinks she’s somehow getting one over on sew mean internet trewls by gaining back a load of weight and undoing thousands of pounds of surgery that SHE paid for then I want some of what we she’s smoking, frankly 🤷🏻‍♀️
I absolutely think this too. Her defiance towards us is very bizarre. If she could, she’d be elbowing us in the face and throwing noodles at us.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Gabriella your stupidity makes me want to slap you. Again as someone who lives in a place where it gets over 40 degrees in summer, plenty of us have no air conditioning still. You bought an aircon that isn’t right for the size of your room you bleeping knob!!! Get curtains and leave the closed during the day to keep the heat out, open them at night for the sea breeze, repeat and stfu!!! Plant yourself in the smallest room in the house with the aircon or actually measure your freaking room and get one with output that matches the size of the room!!! You’re such an iiiiiiidiiiiiot!!!! The end.

Reactions: 30
She needs to stop lolling about moaning about being hot. That's only going to make her more frustrated.

There are many, many things she can do to cool down but as usual she's being pigheaded because she likes having something to moan about.

Also I'm sick of her pretending to love autumn when she barely goes outside at that time of year, the same as any other. Where are all her pictures of lovely woodland walks? Ah, I suppose we got her walking from the uber to Starbucks and getting a toffee nut latte in a bat jumper instead.

Reactions: 19
The air con thing is complete nonsense!
I had to buy an air con unit like she has for an office a few summers back, and it worked just fine, it needs time to circulate and cool the room, and that office was bigger than any of her rooms. You also have to put a tube out of the window which pumps out the warm air. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s not done that because she refuses to open windows, so she’s basically just pumping warm air into the room too.

Reactions: 25
It’s like the tulips! Her defiance only directly effects her? It’s so bloody weird. I don’t deny she gets trolled (properly trolled) the same as every other influencer I imagine. However, as she takes everything as a criticism it blurs the lines anyway and then the things people comment on that may effect her health or the health of her cat she uses as ammunition. I have never really seen other influencers behave that way, although they may be problematic in certain areas but Gobs is probably the strangest human I follow. It’s legit like a train wreck you can’t stop watching and I don’t know what will ever be the turning point?

Reactions: 25
Just wanted to mention the fact that her getting the windows fixed could have actually helped with the heat situation. So it is all the more ironic that she didn’t do that instead of painting everything one hundred times and getting the floors done to be more to her liking. Getting windows that isolate properly might have improved the heat situation drastically and by that quality of life. But what do I know?

Reactions: 23
Tory 🤣 Entitled Turnip 🤣 Wig in a bobble ... 🤣

You guys are killing me this evening!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope she does attempt to moves flats just so we can have something to talk about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Regarding her smiledirect retainers or whatever, did she ever get her wisdom teeth out? She said that's what made her smile crooked right? If she didn't have them out first she's more than likely wasting all this time with smiledirect and her teeth will shift again.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.