Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t think it would take much for her to be conventionally attractive again. Eyebrow tint, fake tan, putting some eyeliner and mascara on… clothes that flatter her. And crucially, die that hair back to brown. Extensions again for the added wow factor.

Honestly? I’m not attractive, and look worse than her with no effort. Part of me applauds her for not bothering in a way, it is a big duck you to the beauty standards we are held account to. I’m so embarrassed how I look, and as much as people say it’s what’s on the inside that counts, a lot of comments here really do prove that isn’t that case for many people, which makes me feel even shittier tbh.

Another part of me thinks she would feel a lot more confident within herself if she started making the effort again, especially considering the nature of her job. So I’m torn really.

Is appearance important? Arguably not.

Is it linked to your mental health and self concept? Well yes.

So maybe it IS more important than TikTok etc would have you believe.
I totally see what you’re saying, but for me personally (as someone who has commented on her appearance), if I were to just see her in the street I wouldn’t think she looks bad, it’s because I know who she is and have seen her looking so much better, and while there is nothing wrong with wearing no make up etc. it’s the stark contrast to how she used to look that I comment on, if I didn’t know her from Adam I wouldn’t even give her appearance a thought. Hope that makes sense - baby brain! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Also part of the reason she looks so bad (in my opinion) is because of her poor hygiene. I think if I saw her in the street I would think she looks dirty and slobby because she never washes her hair, her clothes don't fit her, etc but that's entirely different to being 'ugly' per se. You don't have to be conventionally attractive to look clean and well turned out.

Reactions: 26
Right so I just had to turn off the new vlog.. I only put it on because I thought she was actually gonna talk about getting her “spark” back (load of tit as usual)

cannot believe she spent her birthday taking a day off “walking” and watched tv with Jane and her buns (congrats to the tattler who got her birthday plans spot on 😂)

the thing I’m more concerned about is how out of breath she is constantly after doing normal everyday tasks like going up the stairs and standing talking?? (“Im out of breath and I don’t know why”) because you sit on your arse 24/7 love, how can you not see how much your lifestyle is affecting your health 😳

im a year older than her.. I live 3 flights up to my flat too, I smoke (don’t judge I know) I don’t have the healthiest diet (I mean im not dipping breadsticks into butter bad 🤷🏼‍♀️) and I definitely don’t have any problems getting out of breath over day to day tasks 😳

Reactions: 28
Also part of the reason she looks so bad (in my opinion) is because of her poor hygiene. I think if I saw her in the street I would think she looks dirty and slobby because she never washes her hair, her clothes don't fit her, etc but that's entirely different to being 'ugly' per se. You don't have to be conventionally attractive to look clean and well turned out.
True! She used to give off a very put together vibe, now it's a greaseball vibes only... unfortunate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s made a very good living marketing herself and her life as brand, so I don’t feel bad about commenting on her looks, hygiene or life style. She put herself out there as a ‘public figure’ so it’s fair game as far as I’m concerned. It’s what she signed up for, whether she likes it or not.

I honestly don’t think it would take much for her to be conventionally attractive again. Eyebrow tint, fake tan, putting some eyeliner and mascara on… clothes that flatter her. And crucially, die that hair back to brown. Extensions again for the added wow factor.

Honestly? I’m not attractive, and look worse than her with no effort. Part of me applauds her for not bothering in a way, it is a big duck you to the beauty standards we are held account to. I’m so embarrassed how I look, and as much as people say it’s what’s on the inside that counts, a lot of comments here really do prove that isn’t that case for many people, which makes me feel even shittier tbh.

Another part of me thinks she would feel a lot more confident within herself if she started making the effort again, especially considering the nature of her job. So I’m torn really.

Is appearance important? Arguably not.

Is it linked to your mental health and self concept? Well yes.

So maybe it IS more important than TikTok etc would have you believe.
I wouldn’t let the comments on her appearance make you feel bad. She gets ripped because she’s a lazy slob with what looks to be poor personal hygiene and a horrific diet. All of which accounts for her ‘look’.

If it was just that she was naturally not conventionally ‘attractive’ no one would say a thing because it’s cruel and not relevant to anything. It’s because she does it to herself.

Although I will say, I do think it’s next to impossible to totally ignore someone’s appearance just because it’s the kinder thing. We are all human and it’s natural to be attracted/not attracted. We also can’t all like the same thing. Some will find Gabby attractive, the rest of us not so much.

I think she’s always scrubbed up well but otherwise she’s just plain, average, normal folk. However she’s massively let herself go and that’s nothing to do with makeup - I don’t wear it myself so would never judge. It’s more the stuff I mentioned above.

Reactions: 16
Even the title of the latest vlog, ‘finding my spark again’ is all bullshit. She’s just realised that her career is going down the pan and she’s earning a lot less money, so she’s scrabbling around trying to make an effort again. None of it’s real, she’d much rather be sat in her sofa eating cheese all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hairline gewlz! She spent half that vlog so out of breath when she was just stood still talking to the camera? Also pls for the love of god can she stop showing her toes! Weirdest toes I’ve ever seen
Shes such a weird gremlin isn't she. Really reminds me of the Riddlers (anyone remember that show it was creepy af??!)

the-riddlers-dedfc6d4-badd-4251-8fa4-8a77083d87d-resize-750.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just sat through her latest vlog (how long can someone talk about cushions and what to eat for dinner?!) but who is this a photo of on her fridge? (from around 10mins in)

ETA: she bought a plastic cutlery set to keep in her handbag?! What for? When does she ever go out and eat somewhere other than costa?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I've said this before but...
Please don't post pictures of the riddlers!!!! 😂
I'm not joking, I genuinely am terrified, I used to have nightmares about them as a kid and I can't still remember those nightmares in detail. I am legit still terrified at 32 years old 😂 I had to scroll past the picture super quickly when I realised what was being posted 😅

Anyways back to gabs
What happened to all those other dresses and outfits she bought last year and year before? She's so wasteful. I still wear some stuff from like 5 years ago
Is it because she's put weight on? I definitely have over the last few years but a few pieces still fit. Just wondered!

Also this sounds kind of mean so I feel bad saying it but she's looking a lot like that photo of herself as a child that she likes to use to show a glow up.
There's nothing wrong with the baby photo, we all look goofy and funny and basically not like a model cos we're children!!!but she uses it to show a major difference and well...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Right so I just had to turn off the new vlog.. I only put it on because I thought she was actually gonna talk about getting her “spark” back (load of tit as usual)

cannot believe she spent her birthday taking a day off “walking” and watched tv with Jane and her buns (congrats to the tattler who got her birthday plans spot on 😂)

the thing I’m more concerned about is how out of breath she is constantly after doing normal everyday tasks like going up the stairs and standing talking?? (“Im out of breath and I don’t know why”) because you sit on your arse 24/7 love, how can you not see how much your lifestyle is affecting your health 😳

im a year older than her.. I live 3 flights up to my flat too, I smoke (don’t judge I know) I don’t have the healthiest diet (I mean im not dipping breadsticks into butter bad 🤷🏼‍♀️) and I definitely don’t have any problems getting out of breath over day to day tasks 😳
It’s because she’s telling herself she’s doing sew sew much exercise because she has that damn Apple watch on her dominant wrist. I put mine on my dominant hand for one day as a test and after leaving the house to get on the bus -a 2 minute walk- and then being on the bus for the 7 mile journey to work, it told me I’d hit my exercise goal for the day.
She’s legit convinced she does sew much to keep fit but half those exercise minutes and steps will be her picking up snacks or being in an Uber.

Reactions: 14
Just sat through her latest vlog (how long can someone talk about cushions and what to eat for dinner?!) but who is this a photo of on her fridge? (from around 10mins in)

ETA: she bought a plastic cutlery set to keep in her handbag?! What for? When does she ever go out and eat somewhere other than costa?
Did she ever meet Ed Sheeran?

Reactions: 6
Surprised she hasn’t got a picture of her and Jedward stuck to her fridge.

• Haha
Watching the Vlog, cookies for breakfast….

Also just realised loads of her “designs” are harry styles lyrics

Reactions: 4
I've said this before but...
Please don't post pictures of the riddlers!!!! 😂
I'm not joking, I genuinely am terrified, I used to have nightmares about them as a kid and I can't still remember those nightmares in detail. I am legit still terrified at 32 years old 😂 I had to scroll past the picture super quickly when I realised what was being posted 😅
I do apologise for any trauma sustained. They are cursed creatures just like our Gabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought it was one of her nans 😂 that's not me being shady, I actually thought it was!
Yeah I couldn’t tell if they were male or female from the photo, don’t think they’re ginge enough to be Ed Sheeran, and looks a bit chubbier.

Reactions: 1
Coincidence that I & a few others were discussing on here her designer bag collection and wtf she’s done with them all since she only ever uses that granny trolly.. next thing gabs is dusting off her old mulberry! Hey Gabs you’re welcome for the style tips xo

Reactions: 25
Coincidence that I & a few others were discussing on here her designer bag collection and wtf she’s done with them all since she only ever uses that granny trolly.. next thing gabs is dusting off her old mulberry! Hey Gabs you’re welcome for the style tips xo
Omg I’m actually dying at the fact that she has switched up from designer bags to a bleeping trolley lmfao, you just can’t make this up

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.