Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, everybody here is so witty and it's never too serious. There's never any drama here either.
Never any drama cause she does nothing!!! Tbh gabriellaaaaa i would kill for you to do something controversial and liven us all up a bit - I feel like we’re all laid on the sofa with you

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And she miraculously changed nail polish colour in the middle.
why does she always use a kitchen towel to clean surfaces? Am I the only one who finds this really strange and unhygienic?
And oh look, things she buys from primark rotting away in the back of the cabinet…..
27055B52-0AF5-413B-AB77-643B74EA3831.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Always a bone dry tea towel. It drives me nuts too. Nothing is ever cleaned with water, just spray and dry towel. It is weird.

Reactions: 27
Always a bone dry tea towel. It drives me nuts too. Nothing is ever cleaned with water, just spray and dry towel. It is weird.
Nothing's ever going to get clean without water - there will be cat hair clinging to everything 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
7DE65B2A-BE8D-4047-A21B-EA1058A74DC7.jpeg

Okay, I had to make an account to post this because it’s confused me so much. I don’t even know what to say because I’m so baffled… a damp cloth isn’t adding water it’s just what you’re supposed to use, no?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I’m just catching up and you guys need to stop being funny 😂!!! I have covid and every time I laugh, I just get sent into a coughing fit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1329334
Okay, I had to make an account to post this because it’s confused me so much. I don’t even know what to say because I’m so baffled… a damp cloth isn’t adding water it’s just what you’re supposed to use, no?
I think a lot of people don't realise the benefit of a two stage clean (physical clean, with hot water and soap and a bit of elbow grease, followed by a chemical clean with a disinfectant). When I worked in food hygiene I had to teach it to a lot of people, and demonstate the difference in cleanliness if you only did one stage with swab tests..it always suprised people. Its not a suprise to me that Gabby doesn't do the stage which requires a bit of work.

Reactions: 39
Expecting basic hygiene from a person who keeps tubs of butter on her nightstand to snack on is a reach, to be fair. Her flat must smell like a crack den. She knocks me sick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Yay!! This means there’s gonna be a new vlog up soon with all same organising crap she puts on Instagram and tiktok. Wonder what brand deal she’ll put in there to make it seem like it’s an oh so casual day in her life. Skillshare?! How exciting! Not

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s disgusting. It’s bringing me back to the great washing machine temperature debate. All she does is move the dirt around with her tea towels. No wonder Jane escapes up north regularly the place must honk. I wonder how she cleans Nelly’s litter box - special tea towel for that? 🤢

Reactions: 16
I can't believe she justified her tea towel usage like she knows anything about cleaning.

Gabby dear, you're a mingin' grotbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've just quickly rewatched some of Gabbys vlogs from 2016, it seems so surreal to see her hanging out with a bunch of people in her flat, playing board games, drinking, dancing in the streets at night, just socializing with different people... I just can not comprehend that this was her life once

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.