Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we make it tewma/tewmor?
Oh yes!!
It’s possibly morally wrong (?) to use tumor in a title, so it’s probably best:

Gabriella Lindley #68: I moved to Brighton to stalk Zoella and all i got was a cat full of twena and salmonella.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What the duck is she doing? How is she earning any money? She’s done duck all for weeks.

Reactions: 22
Why would she delete these tweets? Isn't she the unapologetically satirical queen of sass? or some BS like that?

Also, was stinkyBee talking to you right before she tweeted this?
View attachment 1327937
Why are all these uninfluencers so hot on toxic friendships when they all seem like they're the problematic friend? Such a bag of Karens, honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why are all these uninfluencers so hot on toxic friendships when they all seem like they're the problematic friend? Such a bag of Karens, honestly.
They’re so passive aggressive. I’m so bored of talentless “influencers”.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yep. They're all narcissistic overgrown teenagers. I think past the age of 18, most adults are able to understand that they're not the centre of their friends' universe.

Reactions: 25
I think realistically alot of people who are attracted to being influencers are narcissists to start off with, I think the 'job' just makes them worse. Like lets be real, if you think so highly of yourself you want to make a living out of posting a videos/photos of yourself for people to fawn over whilst thinking you hold so much power you can sway their life choices - you are a bit of a prick really aren't you?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
They also know these type of statements get the most engagement from their followers. The content of all influencers can be condensed into the same two sentiments they repeat daily:
1) focus on yourself and your happiness
2) everyone else is toxic and jealous and the problem

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yep. They're all narcissistic overgrown teenagers. I think past the age of 18, most adults are able to understand that they're not the centre of their friends' universe.
That’s exactly it. I remember being relieved at leaving college and all the petty friendship group bickering as it seemed a jump in maturity in uni and beyond. I mean, I know there are tensions with work colleagues sometimes but I was just done with the insecure jostling and moaning.

This lot have continued it on for a decade longer than they should. They’re so pathetic with each other.

Reactions: 12
I think realistically alot of people who are attracted to being influencers are narcissists to start off with, I think the 'job' just makes them worse. Like lets be real, if you think so highly of yourself you want to make a living out of posting a videos/photos of yourself for people to fawn over whilst thinking you hold so much power you can sway their life choices - you are a bit of a prick really aren't you?
Yeah all the people I want to school with who tried to become YouTubers … are you not embarazzzed😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly I think you’re all being a bit harsh on her, making out like she’s done nothing but fester for weeks. She’s actually labelled a box and put some washing powder in a jar.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
It was ASMR, just a TikTok trend innit. That’s the only reason she did it, and the pouring stuff into containers was all for the noise effect. I don’t get it, I’m old and ASMR makes my skin crawl.
She loves it because she can do it without having to show her face or do a voice over.

On the TikTok she’s got all the asmr hashtags

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It was ASMR, just a TikTok trend innit. That’s the only reason she did it, and the pouring stuff into containers was all for the noise effect. I don’t get it, I’m old and ASMR makes my skin crawl.
She loves it because she can do it without having to show her face or do a voice over.

On the TikTok she’s got all the asmr hashtags
ASMR when she sounds like bleeping Salad Fingers. Bog off, Gabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.