Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg tea towels and disinfectant for aher weekly deep cleans. Christ.
This is why her worktops were so sticky, built up with chemical products. Layer after layer of disinfectant. Grim! Hot water with washing up liquid or detergent to wipe down and remove build up. Then spray after to disinfect. She’s so thick.

Reactions: 24
She liked the idea of it all, being a YouTuber, going to events, having friends and a busy social life, but she couldn’t hack the reality, especially when those friends were really nothing more than colleagues working in the same industry, or wannabes leeching off her fame. She bleeping loves the money it’s all brought her though. And there’s nothing wrong with not liking that lifestyle, I’d hate it too, but everything is black and white for gobs, and it didn’t have to be all or nothing. She could have ditched the clubs, events and London party scene, cultivated some real friendships and done things she does enjoy, joined a choir, gone to the theatre regularly. A swimming or walking group, anything! Still not too late Gabbie…
Stop comparing yourself to your influencer peers and do things that would make you happy, instead of nothing at all.
She should join a wild swimming group. She could cover up in a wetsuit and wear a massive dry robe after. It's suppose to be good for your mental health too.

Reactions: 5
She should join a wild swimming group. She could cover up in a wetsuit and wear a massive dry robe after. It's suppose to be good for your mental health too.
Gabby, join a group? She would never.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gabby, join a group? She would never.
Everyone would be sew mean to her and bully her 🙄 like that other group she went to or was it the gym or an exercise class I can’t remember…
One of my favourite Gabby moments is when she went to the retreat and was in a mood the whole time and didn’t participate in anything 😭🤣 she’s such a misery but at least she’s consistent.

Reactions: 21
Everyone would be sew mean to her and bully her 🙄 like that other group she went to or was it the gym or an exercise class I can’t remember…
One of my favourite Gabby moments is when she went to the retreat and was in a mood the whole time and didn’t participate in anything 😭🤣 she’s such a misery but at least she’s consistent.
The one where she bitched about being snowed in even though she’s such a winter baby and made her mummy pick her up in a snow storm?!

Reactions: 14
This is why her worktops were so sticky, built up with chemical products. Layer after layer of disinfectant. Grim! Hot water with washing up liquid or detergent to wipe down and remove build up. Then spray after to disinfect. She’s so thick.
It’s like cleansing your face with make up wipes & skipping proper cleanser+water combo lol…
FD0C4D32-3602-47C1-8B3C-6D8761E56C16.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You are right . I just had this vision of everyone else swimming with tow floats and Gabby has a lasagne bobbing along behind her 🤣
Stop 🤣🤣🤣

Omg yes, she was meant to be doing walks and yoga which sounded lovely but she was watching Netflix in the bath!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stop 🤣🤣🤣

Omg yes, she was meant to be doing walks and yoga which sounded lovely but she was watching Netflix in the bath!
Yoga has too many women in tight clothes for Gabby, it would enrage her, how could you expect her to be in a room with such sluts

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know it’s old news but I just want a windew update 😂 The company is about to be dissolved so I guess that’s £10,000 down the drain?
D2E5DC27-BA43-49C0-9610-E25A9A26A71E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I know it’s old news but I just want a windew update 😂 The company is about to be dissolved so I guess that’s £10,000 down the drain?
View attachment 1332457
I also want an Ikea kitchen update. Am I remembering it wrong that she definitely bought a new one because she was "spendy" that week and instead of just exchanging the grubby tops, she thought the solution was to get a complete new kitchen.

Reactions: 13
I also want an Ikea kitchen update. Am I remembering it wrong that she definitely bought a new one because she was "spendy" that week and instead of just exchanging the grubby tops, she thought the solution was to get a complete new kitchen.
Let's be honest, it was instead of cleaning the counter tops. Now we know what she thinks passes for a deep clean I think we can all agree all those counter tops need is a bit of elbow grease.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 1332457
Oh my gooood I just know Gabby would not have been smart enough to pay that deposit on a credit card either, which if she had she could claim that money back through her cc company. She's definitely not getting that money back 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
How can anyone with that hair colour take that many selfies of themselves thinking they are something plz 😭💀😫

• Haha
Reactions: 41
How can anyone with that hair colour take that many selfies of themselves thinking they are something plz 😭💀😫
It's not really the hair colour...some ppl can rock that colour (not her) but it's just Gabs....she's VILE.
But you are right!....her camera roll must be FULL of her stupid face...lol

Reactions: 24
It's not really the hair colour...some ppl can rock that colour (not her) but it's just Gabs....she's VILE.
But you are right!....her camera roll must be FULL of her stupid face...lol
She looks like a straight up carrot 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.