Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably late to the party, but I’m honestly so confused about her ginger ‘identity’.

Calling herself a ginger in her bio, focusing on her ‘frecks’ and other traits that are common in actual gingers… does she think the dye has changed her DNA and she’s become a natural redhead? What are you doing Gab?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I hate literally every single pair of glasses she’s ever worn. They always look terrible! Especially the weird willy wonka sunglasses phase

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hate literally every single pair of glasses she’s ever worn. They always look terrible! Especially the weird willy wonka sunglasses phase
Can't she just get glasses that don't hide her brows and fit her face? She looks stupid in the oversized specs.

Reactions: 21
I knew she'd start doing those awful organising asmr videos! Perfect lazy gabriella content, though she's not even doing them right. It's all so slap dash and lazy, it is not her fit and doesn't come naturally to her. She's messy, dislikes cleaning and has hoarder tendencies.

New glasses in a heavily filtered story
Is this for real? The dungarees with the top underneath when teamed with her hair and those glasses give major clown vibes.

This will not reel in the apple steps buddy. She needs a friend to give her some advice - urgently.

Reactions: 10
I've just quickly rewatched some of Gabbys vlogs from 2016, it seems so surreal to see her hanging out with a bunch of people in her flat, playing board games, drinking, dancing in the streets at night, just socializing with different people... I just can not comprehend that this was her life once
Same, but you know even then I used to always feel like she hated it deep down. Gabby was always making excuses why she couldn’t meet up with people, or why she’s having to cancel etc etc. I think she accidentally fell into that lifestyle but was destined to be a recluse.

Reactions: 11
Same, but you know even then I used to always feel like she hated it deep down. Gabby was always making excuses why she couldn’t meet up with people, or why she’s having to cancel etc etc. I think she accidentally fell into that lifestyle but was destined to be a recluse.
Yeah I agree, don't know if it make sense, but I think she used to love the fact that she had the option to cancel on people, cause just the thought of having people to hang out with/cancel on was enough

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She should be eternally grateful for these first few years on YouTube because it gives her something to look back on.
It's not like she would have ever gone to university if it hadn't happened. She had just dropped out of college because of 'bullies', so her 20s would have most likely been spent living with her parents in Thurgoland, having weight loss surgeries and Jane financing private singing lessons that would have never led anywhere.

Reactions: 19
She liked the idea of it all, being a YouTuber, going to events, having friends and a busy social life, but she couldn’t hack the reality, especially when those friends were really nothing more than colleagues working in the same industry, or wannabes leeching off her fame. She bleeping loves the money it’s all brought her though. And there’s nothing wrong with not liking that lifestyle, I’d hate it too, but everything is black and white for gobs, and it didn’t have to be all or nothing. She could have ditched the clubs, events and London party scene, cultivated some real friendships and done things she does enjoy, joined a choir, gone to the theatre regularly. A swimming or walking group, anything! Still not too late Gabbie…
Stop comparing yourself to your influencer peers and do things that would make you happy, instead of nothing at all.

Reactions: 13
i used to watch gabbie yearsss ago when she was friends with zoe when I was about 16/17. Forgot about her & stumbled across this thread thought I’d see what she’s up to.
literally the exact same as 5 years ago, wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i used to watch gabbie yearsss ago when she was friends with zoe when I was about 16/17. Forgot about her & stumbled across this thread thought I’d see what she’s up to.
literally the exact same as 5 years ago, wtf
It’s crazy how many comments exactly like this we get on this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.