Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the amount of time Gabby has been "working" on this album, it better have 50 songs in it at least lol.
Also, albums track list better be some of the following:

"painting walls"
"bUttersweet"
"moving furniture"
"packing orders"
"salty"
"if i had your baby" ft. Hobbie Stewart
"velvetbl0cked"
"bolognese"
"on my sofa"
"10k steps" ft. no one
I’d like to add

tit in the Box”
“Gimme gimme gimme (a ham after midnight)”
“Paint it, green”
“(Sittin on) the couch all day”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’d like to add

tit in the Box”
“Paint it, green”
Would also like to recommend

“I would walk 100 steps
And I would walk 100 more
Just to be the lass who leaves the flat,
Only for a tin of farrow and ball”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Would also like to recommend

“I would walk 100 steps
And I would walk 100 more
Just to be the lass who leaves the flat,
Only for a tin of farrow and ball”
And when I’m painting, yes I know I’m gonna add
I’m gonna add £10k value to my home
And when the money, comes in for the 100 layers of paint,
I’ll spend almost every penny on ham
When I come home (when I come home)
Well I know I’m gonna be
I’m gonna be the winter baby baking alive in Jewn
And when I grow old, well I know I’m gonna be
I’m gonna be diagnosed with something new

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wow I’ve been in Devon for 2 days and she’s literally done duck all except moan

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now that Love Island has started again I wonder how many of Gabby's hot takes we get when she suddenly decides that #bekind only applies to her and she's fully allowed to slag other public figures off on the internet

Reactions: 28
I’d like to add

tit in the Box”
“Paint it, green”
I’d like to add

‘Be Kind (except on Twitter)’
‘You got a friend in me (featuring Nellie)’
‘Starbucks & Ham’
‘99 couches but not paid for 1’
‘Skin & Me (except when I have a rash)’
‘Mama I love you (when I need help packing orders)’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Love Island is back on? I have no idea as that show is not broadcasted where I am from and dating shows is not my cup of tea. I guess we better ready our popcorns because she's about to embark on another argument with strangers online about how morally superior she is.

Reactions: 6
Love Island is back on? I have no idea as that show is not broadcasted where I am from and dating shows is not my cup of tea. I guess we better ready our popcorns because she's about to embark on another argument with strangers online about how morally superior she is.
Nothing makes Gabby angrier than attractive people having sex

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I love it when she thinks she has a chance with said attractive people and she gets so affected by the events like she's a part of the group. Shows how lacking in friends she is. I mean, if you're going to argue with strangers online, fighting over a dating show which is likely scripted anyway is a lame hill to die on. You cannot even have an adult debate with her as anyone that disagrees with her, even politely, she considers the spawn of Satan and therefore should be blocked. The narcissism is too real with this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Now that LI has started again, her heart will be racing, she’ll be kept awake with panic, sweating in her sheets at the thought of people actually DISAGREEING with her thoughts on it. She’s blocked people before for saying they don’t like Ross Gellar 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she was on the show you know she'd be refusing to leave the bedroom if a couple wanted some alone time, or sitting inbetween them during the day time.

She should have applied, honestly she has a big following, they want more diverse people (body positivity, average girl dating etc) and is still young enough. It might have boosted her confidence dealing with humans in real life and she could have met someone to fancy, other than Hobby, who looks like a huel zombie.*

Think of the spon deals and collabs Gabby, those equal money which aside from butter, is your favourite thing.

*still suprised than even brogan tate (found her when Gabby kept linking to her when she went to New York to find Trump) can find a man and Gabby can't - when she so desperately wants someone.

Reactions: 3
So what is she actually doing for a “job” these days?? Literally just brand deals when they come in? Has she totally given up on Jewniper Mewn?

Reactions: 11
So what is she actually doing for a “job” these days?? Literally just brand deals when they come in? Has she totally given up on Jewniper Mewn?
Scarring her cheeks with skin and me and claiming to have some severe health condition

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she was on the show you know she'd be refusing to leave the bedroom if a couple wanted some alone time, or sitting inbetween them during the day time.

She should have applied, honestly she has a big following, they want more diverse people (body positivity, average girl dating etc) and is still young enough. It might have boosted her confidence dealing with humans in real life and she could have met someone to fancy, other than Hobby, who looks like a huel zombie.*

Think of the spon deals and collabs Gabby, those equal money which aside from butter, is your favourite thing.

*still suprised than even brogan tate (found her when Gabby kept linking to her when she went to New York to find Trump) can find a man and Gabby can't - when she so desperately wants someone.
Should have applied?! You must be joking 💀🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree actually it could have done her the world of good socially but also professionally
I don't really see how a show that is purely about looks and superficial connections would help someone like her with body issues. The vitriol of the public a woman her size would be subjected to alone would crush a confident person, let alone someone with as many problems as her. The only reality format suited for her would be The Circle where she can sit on the sewfa with a blanket and be a catfishing keyboard warrior.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.