Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is with Gabby, I would genuinely respect her if she was just honest about things. I'll admit that I have depression and have been having a mild episode this week so I have been staying inside my house lying down doing next to nothing while everyone else has been out celebrating, very much Gabby style, with my eating and sleeping pattern getting messed up. It's an illness, it happens, I can recognise it and do what I need to do to slowly bring myself out of it.

But with Gabby it's always excuses, like instead of just talking openly about what she struggles with it has to be being scared of long covid. Or having to "work" 20 hours of the day. Or having some kind of mystery illness that ends up being bullshit. I think a lot of people would actually relate more to her if she didn't just chat tit all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
The thing is with Gabby, I would genuinely respect her if she was just honest about things. I'll admit that I have depression and have been having a mild episode this week so I have been staying inside my house lying down doing next to nothing while everyone else has been out celebrating, very much Gabby style, with my eating and sleeping pattern getting messed up. It's an illness, it happens, I can recognise it and do what I need to do to slowly bring myself out of it.

But with Gabby it's always excuses, like instead of just talking openly about what she struggles with it has to be being scared of long covid. Or having to "work" 20 hours of the day. Or having some kind of mystery illness that ends up being bullshit. I think a lot of people would actually relate more to her if she didn't just chat tit all the time.
Couldn't agree more! I don't think she's in complete denial of her struggles, she definitely knows her life is going downhill, I just can not understand why she still has this need to turn everything around and cover up such obvious thing. Seems like a deep psychological problem to work out in therapy. Until then nothing is going to change for her.
I remember a couple of years ago she tried to make changes, like eating healthier, working out, leaving her house more etc., like conscious effort, something at least. After corona hit it seems like she lost every bit of drive to change something. No social stimulus at all, she's removed from a real world, real connections & real life experiences completely.
I would actually love to see her do better with her life.

Reactions: 15
If Chris has left, I don’t know why she doesn’t move back hewm to Thergewland with Jane and rent out her flat, if she can. It’s clear she needs to be with someone to motivate her to do things otherwise she just festers. Plus it would give her a guaranteed stable income now her YewChewb is practically dead and Jewniper Mewn shop fad has gone.

Reactions: 31
So they did go to London in the end…….

Let’s see if she chose to make a video or a vlog of it or if she chose to not document it at all. This kind of content would actually be interesting for some people to watch. More interesting than the umpteenth time of her repainting a wall, pushing a few things around, buying more stuff she will soon be sending to Jane’s house and calling it a make over.

Reactions: 10
Couldn't agree more! I don't think she's in complete denial of her struggles, she definitely knows her life is going downhill, I just can not understand why she still has this need to turn everything around and cover up such obvious thing. Seems like a deep psychological problem to work out in therapy. Until then nothing is going to change for her.
I remember a couple of years ago she tried to make changes, like eating healthier, working out, leaving her house more etc., like conscious effort, something at least. After corona hit it seems like she lost every bit of drive to change something. No social stimulus at all, she's removed from a real world, real connections & real life experiences completely.
I would actually love to see her do better with her life.
It’s such a shame cause when I first started following her in my early twenties I actually thought she was someone I could be friends with. We are only a year in age difference and how much my life has changed for the better in that time (I have a fiancé, a career and a beautiful baby) and how much hers has declined. It’s actually quite sad to witness but she has all the means to have a great, fun life with adventures especially with the kind of money she earns and to see her sitting wasting the best years of her life doing absolutely nothing besides rewatching friends and vampire diaries over and over and painting her flat over and over is infuriating and also pretty sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So they did go to London in the end…….

Let’s see if she chose to make a video or a vlog of it or if she chose to not document it at all. This kind of content would actually be interesting for some people to watch. More interesting than the umpteenth time of her repainting a wall, pushing a few things around, buying more stuff she will soon be sending to Jane’s house and calling it a make over.
She said she went to the Diamond Jubilee, I don't think her arse has left the groove in her sofa for the Platinum one!

Reactions: 12
Okay literally nobody asked though did they Gabby 🙄
I bet Rod Stewart is so sad she didn't like his singing. He'll probably give up his lifelong career now as some thumb who used to be friends with Zoella said he wasn't good.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I've never understood why she thinks people are interested in her rude opinions. Keep them to yourself Gobby.

Reactions: 53
I wouldn’t mind so much if she occasionally tweeted something positive but nope. Always a downer

Reactions: 34
I also just misread diamond for platinum when I saw her stories earlier and thought she actually had gone, but nope, she probably forced Jane to bake more buns for her while watching Friends

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've never understood why she thinks people are interested in her rude opinions. Keep them to yourself Gobby.
Lol exactly. Is it a controversial opinion or just a downright rude one? No one asked yew x

Reactions: 15
At least those singers have lost the ability to sing live due to having a successful career that lasted decades. What about Gabbie?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.