Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf Rod did sound bleeping awful tho 🤣🤣🤣
I thought he was okay in a crowd-pleading kind of way - he's been around long enough go just come out there and burp and people won't mind. The only performance that made me wince was that Phantom of the Opera woman's last note 😬

Can you imagine Gabby performing at a concert? She'd definitely be a park and bark rather than trying to entertain the crowd. Just stood in the middle of the stage mumbling On my Ewn for the 800th time while everybody goes to get a pint. And she'd probably mime.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine Gabby performing at a concert? She'd definitely be a park and bark rather than trying to entertain the crowd. Just stood in the middle of the stage* mumbling On my Ewn for the 800th time while everybody goes to get a pint. And she'd probably mime.
*From behind a curtain

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve been catching up as I’ve been busy with work and stuff, but this has been an absolute blast to read. I’m going to drop my thread title suggestion now in case I don’t come back before the next thread:

Gabriella Lindley #68 Happy bidet, Gabrella. Lots of love, doormat

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Would love to hear her take on Julie Andrews these days! Also, when is she dropping her long awaited album, hmm??

Reactions: 5
Would love to hear her take on Julie Andrews these days! Also, when is she dropping her long awaited album, hmm??
With the amount of time Gabby has been "working" on this album, it better have 50 songs in it at least lol.
Also, albums track list better be some of the following:

"painting walls"
"bUttersweet"
"moving furniture"
"packing orders"
"salty"
"if i had your baby" ft. Hobbie Stewart
"velvetbl0cked"
"bolognese"
"on my sofa"
"10k steps" ft. no one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
With the amount of time Gabby has been "working" on this album, it better have 50 songs in it at least lol.
Also, albums track list better be some of the following:

"painting walls"
"bUttersweet"
"moving furniture"
"packing orders"
"salty"
"if i had your baby" ft. Hobbie Stewart
"velvetbl0cked"
"bolognese"
"on my sofa"
"10k steps" ft. no one
Bwahaha - love it!!

clearing out my phone and found this gem
Baaaad dad. Although his world views are a bit dodge, I can’t believe that thing he said to her would’ve made her cut him off like that. Seems a bit dramatic but that’s Gabs I guess.

Reactions: 4
Yeah you can be a kind person with a good heart and tell people to duck off but..Gabby in case you still, somehow, didn't realise, you're neither kind nor good hearted.

Reactions: 23
Long time lurker but the things this woman posts to thousands of people online baffles me. I always wonder what she would have been like if she had a younger sister without any weight issues who had a life. She probably would be having weekly meltdowns.

Reactions: 16
Just going through my old emails from 2014 and had this from twitter 😂the picture won’t load as she’s deleted it. Thought your eyes were already green gabagoon?
9E26890D-1A0C-4D2B-9C0D-BD8337553409.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yup, her brother and his gf came down to visit her with her Mum acting as a buffer in case it all got too much for Gabby. She put up some videos showing herself suggestively licking a Mr whippy style ice cream at the time.

She is eating butter because she is on a break from ham and bacon and, least we forget, food is fuel.

Lol exactly. Is it a controversial opinion or just a downright rude one? No one asked yew x
So she is ageist ontop of everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.