Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked to see if there was any rogue tagged pics of her recently but there was none 😢

I really do wonder what she’ll be doing 20 years from now. No friends, no career, no partner, no urge to travel. What a sad little life.

Reactions: 10
Maybe Gabby is in the middle of a post-birthday breakdown... I mean, things like spending a birthday by yourself (Jane doesn't count lmao) should be a red flag that your life is going in the wrong direction...
landscape-1479908700-kylie-jenner-realizing-things-quote.jpg

Reactions: 13
She’s probably sulking the queen has stolen her birthday thunder with her silly little jubilee thing. I hope her mum went and left her and went to the celebrations on her own and left her with a Tupperware container of buns

Reactions: 17
I think she went with Jane, but after telling the internet she didn’t want to go because she’s scared of long covid, she’s kept it quiet.

I think she went with Jane, but after telling the internet she didn’t want to go because she’s scared of long covid, she’s kept it quiet.
Yeah, this is what I think too. She shot herself in the trotter foot with that one. I'm guessing once she realises she needs content she'll be like, "even though I was really anxious, I decided to risk cewvid for my mum coss I'm such an unselfish person *cue long rant about nobody wearing a mask or sewshull distancing*"

Reactions: 24
Wow a double blow for Gabby. First there’s her birthday which once again was spent just her and Jane and none of her (non-existent) friends threw a surprise party for her even after she insisted she hated the idea of one (hint hint) And now it’s a bank holiday weekend with everyone out busy with friends all weekend

Reactions: 14
I remember one year I spent both my birthday and New Years Eve alone, they’re a few months apart, I had invites but said I wanted to be on my own, I was in a bad place mentally and in the February finally got help, looking back it was such a sad and lonely time and I had people looking out for me, I just chose to avoid them, I can only imagine how she feels without that little reassurance in her head that people care. It’s so sad she has brought this on herself in the way she manages her relationships, I almost feel sorry for her but it seems like she doesn’t want change or help. I went a good 6 months going downhill until I finally asked for help from my GP, she’s been like this for years. It really is such a shame and waste of what could be a great life, she has the financial stability and flexibility of time with being her own boss, she could have the best life :(

• Heart
Didn't she say she had her period the other day and that's why she was eating butter?
What the duck, eating butter?! 😮. This trog never fails to amaze me. Is she still claiming she’s originally from Sheffield? 🙄. And, please tell me she’s interacted with an actual human being in the last 6 months, other than her enabler of a mother.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.