Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peperami - processed salami sticks. I always think she must smell of cheese and salami.

Come to think of it, Gabbie looks a bit like the peperami in the advert.
Omg, just put a little bun on the top and it is her 🤣

Reactions: 2
Gabby sucks on the weird pepperami skin to get all the flavour, pass it on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I hate to shame eating habits, but I have never seen anyone put butter on a cracker before.

Reactions: 13
I hate to shame eating habits, but I have never seen anyone put butter on a cracker before.
It’s a common thing here in the Midlands -unsure of other parts of UK- but we prefer more cracker than butter on the whole

Reactions: 13
It’s a common thing here in the Midlands -unsure of other parts of UK- but we prefer more cracker than butter on the whole
Ah, not a thing round here as we put fucktons of cheese on the cracker and don't want to be tasting butter with it!

Reactions: 2
I find it more weird that she has chocolate fingers on the side with her crackers. Probably the closest to any fingering she’s gonna get anytime soon though tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just cannot fathom how she manages to sustain this diet. It would be bad for anyone nevermind someone without a gallbladder and who has had WLS. She is an absolute bleeping menace for beige, processed garbage with no nutritional value. It's honestly an insult to the surgeons that she's just trashing her second chance like this. Why bother man?! Eat a bleeping carrot will you.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I mean, I love butter, I love it on bread and I like it on crackers, and in the past I’ve eaten loads of it, and I felt like crap and I was over weight. And I didn’t eat it three times a day like Gobbie seems to. She’s so lacking in willpower, so unwilling to feel any discomfort, so defiant with regards to sticking it to the haterz and eating what she wants when she wants. Like the tulip situation, I think she gets some kind of perverse satisfaction eating like that and showing us she does, even though she’s the one who suffers the consequences, not us.
She will not be told what to do, even when it’s polite, a friendly suggestion, for her own good, if she perceives it as a criticism or authoritarian she reacts with aggression or defiance - elbows in the face, thrown noodles, blocking, ghosting friends, disowning and bad-mouthing family members, angry social media posts. There’s something seriously amiss with her.
whew, I didn’t mean to type all that, I started talking about butter and it just flowed out of me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m surprised Jane hasn’t cut her grapes in half for her. Quite a dangerous thing to forget to do for a 28 year old baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Just think, Gobby could have done a Prince Andrew and conveniently have covid on her birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Find it kind of fascinating that her TikTok self diagnosis is ADHD and not narcissism…. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She probably hasn't gone into London with Jane otherwise she'd definitely have posted on her stories about it, she's probably just sat sulking at home.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.