Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabriella Lindley #68 Gabrella is 28 and still got no mates, too sick to celebrate because her period is late

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I do think it's really sad that she's still writing herself birthday cards. And for what, a little pretence in the corner of a photo?

She does know she doesn't have to share anything and that's better than lying, doesn't she?

Do we reckon we're going to get some manic night-time stories tonight? I'm hoping for more I'm Tew Sexy swinging around her three strands of hair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Gabriella Lindley #68 Gorging on cakes, her 3 cards are fakes, Gabrella’s 28th year of mistakes

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Gabriella Lindley #68 sew much pain, help me Jane, faking birthday cards but can't spell her own name

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Excyewse yew, I’ll have you know it’s Nelly writing the cards this year…
I like it, Picasso 🤣🤣🤣

It's hilarious the 3 posts are from George gf, George and her estranged friend

The only time Gabi has EVER reminded me of Monica is in this scene. You can substitute Chandler for Farrow & Ball 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really want a Birthday Saddo jumper now, that's merch I could get behind

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In my family there is 12 people all born in June. They are all Geminis and are actual winter babies because we’re in Australia. Suck it Scabs! That is all. Petty? Yes. But Ha, ha!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It was my bday yesterday too… I’d been out for a family meal the night before and then spent the day having fun, eating and drinking out with friends. Her life actually makes me feel sad :(

She’ll do nothing this long long weekend either. I spose her whole life is one long weekend anyway.

Reactions: 20
It was my bday yesterday too… I’d been out for a family meal the night before and then spent the day having fun, eating and drinking out with friends. Her life actually makes me feel sad :(

She’ll do nothing this long long weekend either. I spose her whole life is one long weekend anyway.
Happy belated birthday! No need to feel sad for her, she brings it all on herself. Let her fester and go have your fun!!

Reactions: 4
Vom.
Bless, Jane’s cut the rind off her Brie for her.
I mean, I have to give her some credit here for the fact the entire thing isn't in a bowl, and each individual element isn't sequestered into its own small bowl

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Vom.
Bless, Jane’s cut the rind off her Brie for her.
Is her definition of yum having a constantly impacted bowel? She posts food and none of it ever has any nutritional value (grapes aside - nice one on that one Jane 👍🏻 Wonder if she’ll eat them not covered in sugar filled yoghurt though)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.