Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220321-163138_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220321-163144_Instagram.jpg

I'm sorry, but when has greasy pizza and chips ever been known to help someone get over an illness? 🤨

Eat some greens, gobby 🥦🥬

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
It’s actually sickening how she can make a new law about childhood domestic violence about her. Thank you? Get the duck out you narcissistic sweaty ballbag.

Reactions: 63
Imagine having this and still looking forward to eat like crap knowing that you can only feel worse after it, either she doesn't have anything at all and she only pretends because she wants her slave to bring her food to the couch or she has lost even more marbles.

"You get the stomach flu from contaminated food and drinks from poor hygiene (not washing your hands after using the toilet). Common symptoms of the stomach flu are; mild to moderate diarrhea, abdominal cramping, abdominal bloating,and low grade fever."

Reactions: 11
I have covid and it feels like I have a cold/fly. I started feeling not well on Friday and tested positive on Saturday. Some of my colleagues tested negative for four of five days before getting a positive result. I bet she has covid.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she’d admit to having covid after all the smug preaching? I reckon it is, I had it last month and took four days to get a positive, and my daughter has it now and only tested positive today after feeling ill since Friday.

Reactions: 24
I feet attacked. Currently recovering from Covid and ordered the meal deal from Domino's - pizza and wedges 🤣🤣 I didn't feel too guilty about it until I read this thread hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can you imagine? It’d be soooo dramatic (for her) because she’d be trapped in a sew sew toxic environment.

Reactions: 6
She would never ever get a test as she’s ✨ a sewper self-righteous social distancing queen✨ (in this case just a hermit) so sadly I doubt we’d ever know… but she definitely could have caught it from one of her Costa trips recently

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.