Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would never ever get a test as she’s ✨ a sewper self-righteous social distancing queen✨ (in this case just a hermit) so sadly I doubt we’d ever know… but she definitely could have caught it from one of her Costa trips recently
I reckon she's only saying "non cewvid related" as she's definitely never got off her square flat arse to get any tests and god knows she wouldn't pay for one.

Reactions: 24
We all know Gabby isn't taking regular covid tests because she 100% would have posted a picture of a lateral flow test, she'd also be desperate to have people mistake it for a pregnancy test

Reactions: 30
We all know Gabby isn't taking regular covid tests because she 100% would have posted a picture of a lateral flow test, she'd also be desperate to have people mistake it for a pregnancy test
Irrelevant really but I never knew pregnancy tests could look like covid tests - maybe they're not a thing in the UK but I remember seeing all these recommended posts on Instagram with what looked like positive covid test with the caption "hi daddy" and I honestly thought these women were happy about giving their partner covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she call covid, c*vid - is that what people call it? Am I getting old? Have I missed something? Genuinely curious

Reactions: 18
Why does she call covid, c*vid - is that what people call it? Am I getting old? Have I missed something? Genuinely curious
Haven't seen anybody do it. I'm thinking it might be something that's spread among conspiracy theorists who don't want their posts banned for false information so they'd put "c*vid" or "v*xine*.

There's absolutely no reason to star it out - it's not bleeping Voldemort.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think it’s to stop the automatic covid information banner appearing on her posts, which is weird because why wouldn’t St. Gabbie of Covid Rules want to provide that information? I guess she cares more about the aesthetic of her Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Someone in her family might be the center of attention at the moment so yeah gets "a bug" to divert it back to her.

Reactions: 22
So she blocked me ages ago on Instagram, can’t even remember what for lol and now suddenly I’m unblocked🤪 cheers gabs

• Haha
I'm her latest story (of a legs with a pile of cats on top and Nellie off in the distance) really looks like Nellie is relieved to have a break from her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s actually sickening how she can make a new law about childhood domestic violence about her. Thank you? Get the duck out you narcissistic sweaty ballbag.
Can we make narcissistic sweaty ballbag the next thread title? Or is that against the rules? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder if we'll ever find out which procedure she had done last week. She was offline her first week in Thurgoland and every pic she has posted since coming back online was of her lying on the sofa covered in a blanket. Which of course is her natural habitat back in Brighton but Jane and her usually go on a lot of shopping trips when she's staying there, so she's obviously recovering from something.

• Wow
I wonder if we'll ever find out which procedure she had done last week. She was offline her first week in Thurgoland and every pic she has posted since coming back online was of her lying on the sofa covered in a blanket. Which of course is her natural habitat back in Brighton but Jane and her usually go on a lot of shopping trips when she's staying there, so she's obviously recovering from something.
If she isn’t boasting about it I’m guessing it must be somethin non glamorous like haemorrhoid removal from her appalling diet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well she’s been eating greasy, fatty food so I’m guessing it’s probably just something really simple like a liver transplant, half her intestines removed and a total bowel resection. Ya know, eating healthy after an operation

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I feet attacked. Currently recovering from Covid and ordered the meal deal from Domino's - pizza and wedges 🤣🤣 I didn't feel too guilty about it until I read this thread hahaha
My mum always said if you manage to eat something when you're unwell, that's a start! Just you take care of yourself and worry about everything else when you're better ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.