Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so ready for this thread to get popping again 😂 this is my fave thread by far.
I wonder if she ever got in touch with that window company? Also that 100k increase on the flat hasn’t seemed to push her to put it on the market and her new post kinda makes it seem like she’s sitting put for a while now she loves her dining room shelving unit, come on gabs the market is great right now thought you were looking into flipping houses? Oh and how’s the 10k steps a day going for your New Years resolution? Lol

Reactions: 20
I’m so ready for this thread to get popping again 😂 this is my fave thread by far.
I wonder if she ever got in touch with that window company? Also that 100k increase on the flat hasn’t seemed to push her to put it on the market and her new post kinda makes it seem like she’s sitting put for a while now she loves her dining room shelving unit, come on gabs the market is great right now thought you were looking into flipping houses? Oh and how’s the 10k steps a day going for your New Years resolution? Lol
She's actually slewly doing up her two bedrewm flat if you check her home account babes

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder if she ever got in touch with that window company?
Gabby: threatens people with legal action for...*checks notes* sharing information about herself that she personally has already shared online
Not Gabby: taking legit legal action against scammy window company that stole tens of thousands of pounds from her

Priorities. Never let it be said she doesn't have them! :p

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Did someone say there were packs of flooring tiles in one of the photos at her parent’s house? She could definitely be up there filming some ‘home reno’ content, because there’s only so many layers of paint the Brighton flat can take.

Reactions: 15
Did someone say there were packs of flooring tiles in one of the photos at her parent’s house? She could definitely be up there filming some ‘home reno’ content, because there’s only so many layers of paint the Brighton flat can take.
I think she would have probably teased that by now but it's been just pictures of her bedridden self and the cats for two weeks. Today was the first time, she left the house for a boring home decor shelf reel. Things must still go exceptionally well, if she can close the shop for weeks and not film anything for Youtube either during that time.

Reactions: 2
Think Jane has also been slowly re-dewing her home too.. she had a big renovashun done to her kitchen cos it was tew tew smol for Gabby to help her in the kitchen when she was growing up so that’s why she doesn’t know how to cook properly. Yes, she actually said something along those lines once. Probably the real reason Gabby is home.. so she can talk about how she’s made her mum rich with her inflewening career so now she has to go tile shopping with her for some content. No JANE I don’t like grey floor tiling so yew better get the one type I like or I’ll elbow you, remember I pay YEW! The new floor is probably in and now it’s time to paint so she’s taken ill so she doesn’t have to help

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Think Jane has also been slowly re-dewing her home too.. she had a big renovashun done to her kitchen cos it was tew tew smol for Gabby to help her in the kitchen when she was growing up so that’s why she doesn’t know how to cook properly. Yes, she actually said something along those lines once. Probably the real reason Gabby is home.. so she can talk about how she’s made her mum rich with her inflewening career so now she has to go tile shopping with her for some content. No JANE I don’t like grey floor tiling so yew better get the one type I like or I’ll elbow you, remember I pay YEW! The new floor is probably in and now it’s time to paint so she’s taken ill so she doesn’t have to help
The ewnly way I’m coming tew visit is if you change that vile floor!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe little miss Covid safety went out to the Range while sick. A lot of people I know who was Covid positive had flu symptoms for almost a week before they had a positive test.

Reactions: 31
I can't believe little miss Covid safety went out to the Range while sick. A lot of people I know who was Covid positive had flu symptoms for almost a week before they had a positive test.
This makes me so bleeping mad!! She’s the one that’s ALWAYS preaching! Even if it’s not covid, people catch her nasty germs and have to take off her work to go get tested for covid while she literally doesn’t need the house, ever!!

Reactions: 21
Didn't she also hang out in a coffee shop (maskless) in a huge crowded mall when she had a fever when the pandemic was still at its height?

We all know she doesn't wear a mask anymore. I know in the UK it is no longer required so she's not breaking any rules but she acted all high and mighty that SHE will still wear one.

Reactions: 18
Wonder how Gobblicious will feel about losing the “increase in value” she’s convinced she’s added to her home when interest rates rise and the housing market plummets as we enter recession/depression this year.

She’s going to be stuck in that flat she hates having spaffed away thousands and nobody’s going to have any spare cash for the type of tit she shills. Tough times ahead Gabooby. What’s that you used to say? ✨karma✨?

Reactions: 24
When did she start smiledirect? I demand an update! Instagram just showed me her ad vidjeow and in it she says she can’t wait to come back and update us 😌😌😌

Reactions: 7
This makes me so bleeping mad!! She’s the one that’s ALWAYS preaching! Even if it’s not covid, people catch her nasty germs and have to take off her work to go get tested for covid while she literally doesn’t need the house, ever!!
I really need to proof my posts before pressing post, bloody iPhone

Wonder how Gobblicious will feel about losing the “increase in value” she’s convinced she’s added to her home when interest rates rise and the housing market plummets as we enter recession/depression this year.

She’s going to be stuck in that flat she hates having spaffed away thousands and nobody’s going to have any spare cash for the type of tit she shills. Tough times ahead Gabooby. What’s that you used to say? ✨karma✨
Can’t wait for her to have it valued for her to realise that painting and moving furniture around doesn’t actually make a difference to the value of a house. Not that she would ever admit that

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.