Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love some of the classics as my grandparents were huge musical buffs so the nostalgia is HIGH. But I have enjoyed more modern musicals (which I think they would have too!) I do wonder if she sees them as the “proper” musicals sometimes and these are just pretend 😂
Probably. And let’s be real, they probably all remind her of what she maybe might’ve been able to accomplish if she hadn’t thrown her life away to follow a social media star between London and Brighton.

Reactions: 10
Probably. And let’s be real, they probably all remind her of what she maybe might’ve been able to accomplish if she hadn’t thrown her life away to follow a social media star between London and Brighton.
Unfortunately I think Gabby’s victim complex has lasted a lot longer than her social media career

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Unfortunately I think Gabby’s victim complex has lasted a lot longer than her social media career
I agree! I think she's using her "career" as an excuse.
However many YouTubers have packed in or downsized their online careers in sought of they're dream jobs like Tanya Burr and her acting.
Gabby has complained since day one about how hard it is to maintain an online presence but never packs it in!

Reactions: 12
However many YouTubers have packed in or downsized their online careers in sought of they're dream jobs like Tanya Burr and her acting.
Gabby has complained since day one about how hard it is to maintain an online presence but never packs it in!
the reality of the situation is that she does not have true interest of her own she just copies what she sees make others cool or interesting and when it requires work she just moans about it being difficult.

Reactions: 16
It's been said but who is this album for? Also, she's been recording it for literally years at this point, is it some kind of boxset special? I can't imagine any of her followers who were excited for it when she first mentioned it years ago are still interested now!?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hellew, im Gabriella and I'm here to talk about my Predictable Basic White Lady Mewsicle Theatre Album. For just £365 a dewnlewd, yew can enjoy songs sung by me behind a curtain such as:

On My Ewn
The Wizzurd and I
I am Sixteen Gewing On Seventeen
Seasons of Love (but not summer)
Hewplessly Devewted Tew Yew
The Mewsic Of The Night ft. Nellie
Some tit from Miss Saigon

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I go to uni up north so I'm used to northern accents but f me sideways Gabby's is a different level of irritating, it's like she chews on her words with those thousands of nashers she has shoved in her gob

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wow Tanya would love you so much! Her acting career is a total flop so now she’s being a girl boss CEO of a wanky make-up brand instead

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Oh wow Tanya would love you so much! Her acting career is a total flop so now she’s being a girl boss CEO of a wanky make-up brand instead
True, but Tanya gave it a shot before resorting to that. And she wasn't the classically trained child prodigy Gabby claims to be.

Meanwhile, Gabby hated from outside the club and went straight to has been status with a wanky sticker shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, if Tanya Burr is the barometer for the success of a former Gleambot following her dreams, Gobs singing career is definitely going nowhere fast 😂

• Haha
Whether you consider Tanya to be a star or not (lol), she’s had some small parts in movies and TV shows. Gabby still hasn’t set her little trotters on the West End stage. Even if she just went to workshops or auditions or literally anything

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Gabby is still attached to Jane's tits so she definitely won't be going to workshops or auditions unless mummy can hold her hand. She also doesn't strike me as the type who handles rejection well.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Whether you consider Tanya to be a star or not (lol), she’s had some small parts in movies and TV shows. Gabby still hasn’t set her little trotters on the West End stage. Even if she just went to workshops or auditions or literally anything
It’s funny how Gabby makes Tanya look so successful in comparison isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She needs to get her nose fixed, that shape on her is awful. I know she had medical surgery for a deviated septum (I have this so not taking it lightly) but surely she has the funds for a corrective aesthetic nose job - plus she loves any reason to go under the knife!
While Gabby is no supermodel I think her current honker is just the weight gain combined with the fluid retention from all the salt she loves, and the lack of water as she hates it.

I wouldn't want her to get any more operations, she has already had more than most do in a lifetime.

Urgh she has no children!! She only puts this up to try ans draw speculation that her childhood was especially hard.

We only know, through what Gabby herself choose to put online, that she elbowed her mother in the face as an adult (assault) and threw food around her parents home, again as an adult. Who knows what she was like behind the scene!

Can any tattle lawyers come forward to say if she has broken any laws as an adult towards her parents and in her parents home? After 18 they could have to her to move out, they let her stay (for free and for over a year) and even now she still goes back there as a parasite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.