Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that is a new picture her hair looks SO much better and I don’t see why she would post it if it was an old picture. She suits brown hair, she gotta just accept it! Can’t wait to see her reason for dying it back 😂
Someone posted proof earlier that it's a picture from 2019

Reactions: 2
Tbh, I only love reality TV such as I’m a Celeb, Strictly etc, at Christmas or if I’m staying with family and it’s just, on? I don’t know anyone in their 20s who sits and witches on twitter if Ant and Dec aren’t on etc. She gets like this with every single reality TV show because she doesn’t have any sort of life so she becomes obsessive over it.

Reactions: 24
She's being secretive because she doesn't want any Tattlers to win the box dye draw.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aha! She gone up there to record her album, cos she’s too much of a wimp to sing in her flat in case the neighbours hear, or y’know hire a studio for a few hours like any normal person who’s serious about recording music would do.
She's given herself a headache because even she can't stand her awful singing voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She seems happily settled in Thurgoland. I reckon her dad might not be there, or she would have bitched about toxic parents’ by now. Maybe he’s away, or he might have moved out at last, although that’s unlikely, as he looks after the cats 90% of the time when Jane’s away looking after their 27yr old daughter.
Oh wow books! Something Gabbie doesn't have in her home. Not even cookbooks.

Reactions: 6
Who does she think her audience is for that album anyway? It's just musical songs, isn't it? And just the very basic, very white ones she considers 'pretty' like Sound of Music and Les Mis and none of the ones that were really popular recently with influences from different cultures and more modern musical arrangements. She won't even earn 10% back of what it cost her to record this (10k?).

Reactions: 19
Who does she think her audience is for that album anyway? It's just musical songs, isn't it? And just the very basic, very white ones she considers 'pretty' like Sound of Music and Les Mis and none of the ones that were really popular recently with influences from different cultures and more modern musical arrangements. She won't even earn 10% back of what it cost her to record this (10k?).
Does she have the range? But I agree, her album will be filled with bland, dated songs.

Reactions: 11
She’s not even got the vocal range to handle the majority of any modern arrangements. Unless she’s resumed singing lessons recently I’d be surprised if she tackled anything outside “On My Own” (original score is literally in the most basic key, one octave range)

Reactions: 6
She’s not even got the vocal range to handle the majority of any modern arrangements. Unless she’s resumed singing lessons recently I’d be surprised if she tackled anything outside “On My Own” (original score is literally in the most basic key, one octave range)
Her album is just “On My Own” and 10 versions of a remix (so she doesn’t have to actually sing more than 1 song).

In all seriousness, I’m a huge musicals fan…mostly the more contemporary ones since the older ones…um…don’t translate well into modern day. I don’t even enjoy listening to the albums of famous stage actresses. Love Idina Menzel, but don’t listen to her albums. AND SHE’S PERFORMED ON AN ACTUAL STAGE! Why would I bother listening to an album from a stage nobody?!?

Reactions: 14
Her album is just “On My Own” and 10 versions of a remix (so she doesn’t have to actually sing more than 1 song).

In all seriousness, I’m a huge musicals fan…mostly the more contemporary ones since the older ones…um…don’t translate well into modern day. I don’t even enjoy listening to the albums of famous stage actresses. Love Idina Menzel, but don’t listen to her albums. AND SHE’S PERFORMED ON AN ACTUAL STAGE! Why would I bother listening to an album from a stage nobody?!?
I love some of the classics as my grandparents were huge musical buffs so the nostalgia is HIGH. But I have enjoyed more modern musicals (which I think they would have too!) I do wonder if she sees them as the “proper” musicals sometimes and these are just pretend 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bev and Jane must be counting up their pension money wondering how many copies they need to buy to keep Gabby’s singing career afloat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.