Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s changed her insta profile picture to a pic of her with brunette hair? Gotta be an old pic surely? V strange..

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s changed her insta profile picture to a pic of her with brunette hair? Gotta be an old pic surely? V strange..
It looks old to me, but also I would not be surprised if she dyes her hair brown now that we've basically run out of dates on that hair dye poll. She probably thinks by not dyeing it when the hAtErS expected she's sticking it to us and trolling us or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's definitely an old pic, that top looks like a zip-up one she used to wear all the time and I'm 99% sure I've seen that pic before (or a similar one).

Re: the velvet video, she says how much she loves the cardigans and clothes but doesn't buy any? She might actually like wearing pastel colours and that style might really suit her. I don't see why she doesn't try it. My current working theory is that the grey sweatshirt is currently glued to her body and she's finding it hard to remove it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's definitely an old pic, that top looks like a zip-up one she used to wear all the time and I'm 99% sure I've seen that pic before (or a similar one).

Re: the velvet video, she says how much she loves the cardigans and clothes but doesn't buy any? She might actually like wearing pastel colours and that style might really suit her. I don't see why she doesn't try it. My current working theory is that the grey sweatshirt is currently glued to her body and she's finding it hard to remove it
I think she’d look pretty cute in a pastel cardigan and the wide leg mum style jeans all the yoooooothz are rocking these days

Reactions: 6
I had a dream Gobs dyed her hair red and got blue extensions. Maybe I need a social media break after all, I cannot have her invading my precious sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know she thinks she’s really cool in sporty zip ups but in reality she looks like the mean girls called Shannon or Chantelle at the back of the school bus who’d let anyone finger them for a blue wkd and a fag ✋🏻💀😅

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I was gonna say that’s not a bad pic of her but then realised her hair doesn’t even touch her head where she’s edited the heck outta her jaw

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s such a horrible, miserable c*nt. heaven forbid people have hobbies and enjoy things, also heaven forbid she can’t watch reality tv for the 64828163719th weekend running.
She’s such a twit, why would she say it’s ruined everybody’s night? Clearly there’s enough interest in rugby for itv to put it in a prime time Saturday night spot so why would she think no one actually likes it? What a prick!

Reactions: 23
She’s such a twit, why would she say it’s ruined everybody’s night? Clearly there’s enough interest in rugby for itv to put it in a prime time Saturday night spot so why would she think no one actually likes it? What a prick!
Do people actually watch Ant and Dec? I don't know anybody who does as most people have a social life at the weekend.

Reactions: 36
Do people actually watch Ant and Dec? I don't know anybody who does as most people have a social life at the weekend.
I was going to say this. I’m way older than Gabbie and I haven’t watched Ant and Dec for at least ten years - I’m a celeb doesn’t count, although I’ve even stopped watching that in recent years. No one I know who’s younger than me watches live tv anymore, especially crap Saturday night telly.

Reactions: 30
I was going to say this. I’m way older than Gabbie and I haven’t watched Ant and Dec for at least ten years - I’m a celeb doesn’t count, although I’ve even stopped watching that in recent years. No one I know who’s younger than me watches live tv anymore, especially crap Saturday night telly.
Hahah do you remember years ago she said in a video the tv she’d like to be in the most was I’m a celebrity? 🤣 like she thought she’d have a chance of getting on it 😭

Reactions: 13
She seems happily settled in Thurgoland. I reckon her dad might not be there, or she would have bitched about toxic parents’ by now. Maybe he’s away, or he might have moved out at last, although that’s unlikely, as he looks after the cats 90% of the time when Jane’s away looking after their 27yr old daughter.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
She seems happily settled in Thurgoland. I reckon her dad might not be there, or she would have bitched about toxic parents’ by now. Maybe he’s away, or he might have moved out at last, although that’s unlikely, as he looks after the cats 90% of the time when Jane’s away looking after their 27yr old daughter.
She has probably just had her lunch, and she’s snacking on toast , already ?

I'd place a bet on her saying that now it's brown she finally feels like herself again or something along those lines

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If that is a new picture her hair looks SO much better and I don’t see why she would post it if it was an old picture. She suits brown hair, she gotta just accept it! Can’t wait to see her reason for dying it back 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.