Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it’s just because I’ve worked with a lot of premium clothing brands, but those clothes she showed in her latest reel looked so cheap.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if it’s just because I’ve worked with a lot of premium clothing brands, but those clothes she showed in her latest reel looked so cheap.
Agreed! The store isn’t making the clothes. They’re coming from some online drop ship site and being marked up a ton. There’s no way those clothes were made using fair labor practices and they all looked made of polyester or some other earth ruining material.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She needs to get her nose fixed, that shape on her is awful. I know she had medical surgery for a deviated septum (I have this so not taking it lightly) but surely she has the funds for a corrective aesthetic nose job - plus she loves any reason to go under the knife!
As much as gabbie annoys me, it’s a bit harsh to say she needs to get her nose fixed…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As much as gabbie annoys me, it’s a bit harsh to say she needs to get her nose fixed…
Maybe, but there is no denying the new nose doesn’t suit her face compared to the old one, imo anyway - beauty is of course subjective. Maybe she likes it and that’s fine, but I am allowed my opinion and a lot of people have said she looked much better previously. All I mean is if I were her I would have it ‘corrected’.

Reactions: 9
She’s such a horrible, miserable c*nt. heaven forbid people have hobbies and enjoy things, also heaven forbid she can’t watch reality tv for the 64828163719th weekend running.
Rugby reminds her of other sports I.e. cricket
Which reminds her that her boyfriend hasn't finished his emergency cricket match 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She’s such a horrible, miserable c*nt. heaven forbid people have hobbies and enjoy things, also heaven forbid she can’t watch reality tv for the 64828163719th weekend running.
She has multiple TVs/devices to watch TV on if someone else is watching rugby on one TV. So she can easily watch something elsewhere.

Also, Ant and Dec is getting pretty damn tired. But is she saying something positive about some males (A&D)? Normally it's hate all men.

Reactions: 16
Imagine being in someone else’s home and bitching about what they choose to watch on their own television. All because as a near 30 year old you’re enraged you can’t sit in your arse stained jammies with your mummy and watch Ant and Dec.

Giiiirrrrrrrlllll GET A HOBBY (a real one not the one who don’t want ya soz bbz)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why doesn’t she duck off back to Brighton then so she can become part of her sofa as usual? God she’s always like this, whenever the weather becomes nice again, she starts bitching about the slightest thing.

Reactions: 13
I'd generally anti surgery, but this would be a correction as it's not what her nose used to look like. If it was, I'd advocate for her to accept her "flaws".

Reactions: 2
Im pretty sure there is more than 1 tv in that house as well... just go to the other room
Ant & Dec has been replaced by the rugby tonight. I’m not defending her dw haha but think she’s more moaning at the fact the rugby is on instead so even if there was another telly it’s not on :)

Reactions: 2
How sad is your life if a two hour game ruins your whole Saturday? I'm just she could just watch Friends again and be content. She's easily pleased.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.