Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in the #AD on her insta, she called Leo by his name her brother named him. Then also called him Pikelet, the name she calls him.

Such a perfectionist 🤣

Where was fat Nellbobs in the AD??
She's such a slob. Is her style icon Karen from Eastenders?

21482519-high-da82.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm all for sweatshirts, sweatpants, wear whatever but I do agree for an ad I'd dress it up a little bit. I do try to dress semi nicer for work and not in my "idgaf I'm tired" outfits.

Also the audacity of filming an ad like that, like she really cares about animals after she decided the tulips were still worth keeping. One thing if she said "hey guys, I'll put them up high"(ya know maybe that giant shelving unit in your dining room Gabs, top shelf) but she insisted on keeping them were he had full access to them. I can't understand the logic, probably because there is none. I also think this brand didn't get Gabs and just saw a semi decent amount of followers and a cat.

Reactions: 20
Are Jeremy and nelly the same cat?? I get so confused by her cats and their names🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone needs to let the company know the woman they are paying literally uses tulips to wind up scummy trewlllllzz

Reactions: 18
Thrilled to see her smile direct aligners are working wonders for her teeth.
Her dedication to wearing them outside of filming the ad is SEW CLEAR.

1436DFAB-D052-40D0-B636-F201B480F680.jpeg
DE85E81B-957E-446E-89AC-4A95D18BD74C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So she says she’s been using these plugs in for 4 years and can’t recommend them enough but only actually recommends them when she is paid to do so. Also, the robotic, monotonous reading of the script, why not inject some personality or at least effort into it.

Reactions: 37
So she says she’s been using these plugs in for 4 years and can’t recommend them enough but only actually recommends them when she is paid to do so. Also, the robotic, monotonous reading of the script, why not inject some personality or at least effort into it.
Because she doesn't have a personality and she's allergic to effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She overshares every little detail about everything, if she actually had been using those plugs for 4 years she'd have mentioned it by now

Reactions: 31
So, she’s gone up there to use her mum’s cats, that she’s pretending are her cats, in an Ad. But not for Christmas or her nan’s funeral. We all know what Gabbie’s priorities are.
She looks so swollen.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220319-102758_Instagram.jpg

Wheres the option for "no because I don't live my life for the gram, and have a healthy relationship with social media, can not use social media whenever and not consider it a news worthy event"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Never seen someone spend so much time in pyjamas.
She drives me crackers with her slovenly-ness and this includes wearing that grey jumper every day. I can’t wait to get into my pyjamas at night but equally can’t wait to change out of them in the morning - they’ve served their purpose. How can she feel good and be productive slobbing about in the clothes she’s slept in? The answer is, she can’t. Now I’m not being too judgy, I had a massive mental breakdown a couple of years ago and I have a health condition but even my weirdass brain worked out that getting dressed helped me feel a tiny bit better. Sheesh, she sends me over the edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why doesn’t she ever wear proper clothes?? i was watching some old vlog and saw her in this outfit and I think she looked really nice in outfits like this. Just a pair of dark jeans, a blouse that stopped at a flattering length and a jacket that was shaped nicely. It all suited her body shape well. She’s always tried to fit it with whatever trends are going around when all she really needs is to dress her for shape and stop covering up in big baggy jumpers.

Attachments

Reactions: 32
Same pose, 2 entirely different faces
Mirrored the story one to make her face tilt the same way for good comparison
331FFF33-90E0-441C-9AA4-A1CC8FD46C4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Same pose, 2 entirely different faces
Mirrored the story one to make her face tilt the same way for good comparison
View attachment 1136058
She needs to get her nose fixed, that shape on her is awful. I know she had medical surgery for a deviated septum (I have this so not taking it lightly) but surely she has the funds for a corrective aesthetic nose job - plus she loves any reason to go under the knife!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.