Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s soooo smug and pleased with herself for staying off the internet. I bet she’s gleefully thinking ‘that’ll show ‘em’, even though she couldn’t help herself and drip fed us a clue on TikTok that she’s in Thurgoland. She wants to piss us off by not giving us anything to talk about, but she also can’t stand the thought of not being talked about.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tbf if social media is sooo bad for her mental health then she can stay gone, but don’t come back with and ad when the cash dries up Gobs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tbf if social media is sooo bad for her mental health then she can stay gone, but don’t come back with and ad when the cash dries up Gobs
True enough if she was actually abstaining from the internet/social media but all she's doing is lurking in the background feeling smug about one-upping her trolls 🤔

However as we don't want to be seen as waiting for Gabby to make a tit of herself, let us relive some classic Gabz starting with this video:

This features her classic ugly button up shirt/pinafore combo. Also she goes into London for drinks to celebrate Alfie's book and takes her mum?? (She's doing that weird looking to the side thing when she's on the train)
Screenshot_20220318-110413.png

Then she sits on her throne armchair while Jane lies on the floor? They also must be sharing a bed because she has no other furniture. Which is fine for a night or two but knowing Gabby she makes it weird! Classic gobz comes home from a night with friends early to sit and watch TV shows with her mummy.
Screenshot_20220318-110705.png

Also the limited vocab made this feel like a child stole their mummy's camera to make a video of something they liked 🤔
The reason Jane is there is "the SKY man" was coming and she needed Jane to deal with him but SKY changed the appointment so she's very annoyed with the SKY man because her mum has to drive 5 hours and it's very inconsiderate of him.
Screenshot_20220318-112014.png

She then winges about how hard it is go vlog and make main channel videos and has to sit up til 4 AM and then get up at 9 AM just to get all the videos edited. But one thing gobby has never learned is that if you multitask (eg watch TV while editing a video) it's going to take you twice as long!

Anyway, I thought you might enjoy a little bit of something interesting while we're experiencing this lull 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Then she sits on her throne armchair while Jane lies on the floor? They also must be sharing a bed because she has no other furniture. Which is fine for a night or two but knowing Gabby she makes it weird! Classic gobz comes home from a night with friends early to sit and watch TV shows with her mummy.
View attachment 1133721
wow that shot of jane on the floor! knowing jane ended up having surgery on her back too..

i can't imagine ever making my mother lie on the floor like that

• Sad
Reactions: 27
True enough if she was actually abstaining from the internet/social media but all she's doing is lurking in the background feeling smug about one-upping her trolls 🤔

However as we don't want to be seen as waiting for Gabby to make a tit of herself, let us relive some classic Gabz starting with this video:

This features her classic ugly button up shirt/pinafore combo. Also she goes into London for drinks to celebrate Alfie's book and takes her mum?? (She's doing that weird looking to the side thing when she's on the train)
View attachment 1133722
View attachment 1133721
Also the limited vocab made this feel like a child stole their mummy's camera to make a video of something they liked 🤔
The reason Jane is there is "the SKY man" was coming and she needed Jane to deal with him but SKY changed the appointment so she's very annoyed with the SKY man because her mum has to drive 5 hours and it's very inconsiderate of him.
View attachment 1133720
She then winges about how hard it is go vlog and make main channel videos and has to sit up til 4 AM and then get up at 9 AM just to get all the videos edited. But one thing gobby has never learned is that if you multitask (eg watch TV while editing a video) it's going to take you twice as long!

Anyway, I thought you might enjoy a little bit of something interesting while we're experiencing this lull 😘
Thank you!!!!

I'm new to the Gobbles and this will keep me entertained in the meantime!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I just thought she closed her shop the other day for a while right? Must have been preparing to go back to Thurgoland. Another surgery flag IMO.

Reactions: 12
I’d have so much more respect if she just went “the whole blonde/silver thing just wasn’t working for me so I…” and did a little video or even Instagram reel! Why does she have to be so OTT about stuff!

Reactions: 15
Cc'ing Gabby!

Screenshot_20220318-125009_Twitter.jpg

She spends all day on tiktok and Twitter looking for reasons behind her cewt quirks but doesn't want to investigate why she has no friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.