Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talks and takes pictures of her bad eating habits and she gets triggered when people comment on it. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Has Gabby mentioned personally donating to the Red Cross, Unicef. World kitchen or equivalent like an air bnb, at all since the 24th? Or is it all just killing innocent furball Nelly softly with her tulip obsession, while upping her salt levels in preparation for her next op?

She was all over social distancing and mask wearing (rightly so, but her reasons were not the same as everyone elses)

Reactions: 15
Has Gabby mentioned personally donating to the Red Cross, Unicef. World kitchen or equivalent like an air bnb, at all since the 24th? Or is it all just killing innocent furball Nelly softly with her tulip obsession, while upping her salt levels in preparation for her next op?

She was all over social distancing and mask wearing (rightly so, but her reasons were not the same as everyone elses)
She doesn’t do anything unless it directly benefits herself. Raising awareness, donating to charity, helping those less fortunate? Unless the prize for doing that would be a salt covered ham joint Gobs would never

Reactions: 25

Right? She's been banging on about sticking to covid rules because she's a good person who cares about others but has done sweet FA for the current public crisis?

She bent over backwards to do her bit for the health crisis but won't do anything about this.

Come on Gabby, open your purse.

Reactions: 7
Yew bloody trolls! I got a bunch of surprise tulips in the post today and all I can think of is Gobby and her chewlips. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Right? She's been banging on about sticking to covid rules because she's a good person who cares about others but has done sweet FA for the current public crisis?

She bent over backwards to do her bit for the health crisis but won't do anything about this.

Come on Gabby, open your purse.
She won’t do anything about people in other countries such as Ukraine because she’s a raging racist tory.

Reactions: 25
She won’t do anything about people in other countries such as Ukraine because she’s a raging racist tory.
Tbf I don’t think influencers virtue signalling does any much good. If you have to rely on influencers to get your information about things like this then you need to have a good look at your life. Gabriella Lindley would add nothing to the cause towards a solution.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh Gabbo, YOU are the ultimate +26yo scummy troll! We are just here for the ride.
I actually believe that I'm still here becOZ I love reading all this nonsense and funny posts, not to mention the wonderful art designs, videos and poems that some of you guys leave here! ✨gewld✨

Reactions: 8
Oh Gabbo, YOU are the ultimate +26yo scummy troll! We are just here for the ride.
I actually believe that I'm still here becOZ I love reading all this nonsense and funny posts, not to mention the wonderful art designs, videos and poems that some of you guys leave here! ✨gewld✨
I think she's 27. She looks older atm though.

Reactions: 4
The mask thing brings up a good point. Remember her crying about old people in the grocery store because some weren't putting 6 feet between them? She cared so much about those people but not her cat who is directly exposed to toxic pollen everyday.

Last I saw she only had 1 comment on her home account on the tulip picture. Probably because everyone's sick of her tit with that.

Reactions: 13
The mask thing brings up a good point. Remember her crying about old people in the grocery store because some weren't putting 6 feet between them? She cared so much about those people but not her cat who is directly exposed to toxic pollen everyday.

Last I saw she only had 1 comment on her home account on the tulip picture. Probably because everyone's sick of her tit with that.
Two comments now.. although I give it another hour or so before it’s deleted

Attachments

Reactions: 28
It’s so sad how this time 2 years ago was the happiest time of her life, she’ll never feel joy like the imminent lockdowns again (hopefully).

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.