Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want a Starbucks with toffee nut syrup
Ten thousand tons of ham.
And if I don't get the things I am after
I'm going to scream!
I want the works,
I want the whole works,
Picky plates and buns and salty bath lasagne
Of all shapes and sizes
And NOW!
Don't care how,
I want it now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Has Gabby mentioned personally donating to the Red Cross, Unicef. World kitchen or equivalent like an air bnb, at all since the 24th? Or is it all just killing innocent furball Nelly softly with her tulip obsession, while upping her salt levels in preparation for her next op?

She was all over social distancing and mask wearing (rightly so, but her reasons were not the same as everyone elses)
Remember she said that she wished she earned more money so she could “start donating to charity” 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
S
Tbf I don’t think influencers virtue signalling does any much good. If you have to rely on influencers to get your information about things like this then you need to have a good look at your life. Gabriella Lindley would add nothing to the cause towards a solution.
She could just acknowledge something terrible is happening - just as she did with covid - and list / link a charity such as the Red Cross (everyone knows about the Red Cross) and say I've donated because I'm financially able to, (Miss. I added 100k to my flat via my interior design skills Lindley) so, if you can afford to please consider this charity. Doesn't take much (if any) effort on her part plus, she was (is) all over mask wearing and urging social distancing, staying at home (alone) and wearing a mask. All we get is her terrible diet, and neglecting her cat, overfeeding her cat, and deliberately endangering her poor defenceless cat. I hope that poor cat escapes one day and runs to better life away from old salty ham hands.
Remember she said that she wished she earned more money so she could “start donating to charity” 🙄
Yes!

Reactions: 3
As a design student it really irks me when influencers decide to try their hand at design. They have the money and means to set up a business and then have the followers to make that business successful even if their designs aren’t great. I’m not saying you have to have a degree in design to be good at it but there is just SO much to learn and so much goes into designing a print you don’t just draw it and be done with it. Gabby your designs are tit and if I produced that for a uni project I wouldn’t do very well. There is no basic understanding of colour and where is the texture?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder what she’s up to. There was a mad rush of Ads and now she’s vanished. Another op do we reckon? Last time she posted anything she was in the car with Jane at the weekend.

Reactions: 21
I wonder what she’s up to. There was a mad rush of Ads and now she’s vanished. Another op do we reckon? Last time she posted anything she was in the car with Jane at the weekend.
I know it’s getting really boring, can someone poke her with a stick to get her to do something? So we can get this thread going again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On her home account. Surprised she's left these comments up tbh. She's been unusually quiet.
20220315_201825.jpg
20220315_201852.jpg

Reactions: 54
Y'all, my tattling is coming back to haunt me - just been told by my GP that I've (probably) got endometriosis :(
Can confirm its very inconvenient as well as just being painful. But I've got no more sympathy for Gobs because she's failed to share any actual useful information about it!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Gabbadabbadingdong is probably completely fine, just having another surgery. Does she still have an appendix? If not I am guessing that will be the latest organ to be removed

Reactions: 12
Oh man has the trolleyyyy gone?? Guarantee she’ll post something tomorrow about being sew ill

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.