Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she invented Nellie a mysterious contagious deadly disease which meant he couldn’t be around other cats so she shipped Jeremy to her moms, then a month later she forgot her lies and took Nellie to hang out with 3 other cats 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Have you ever seen worse hair tho? Would love to know how much money she's spent on the abomination

Reactions: 29
This just popped up on my recommended vids. I've never known one person to talk about their hair so much (in this video or in general). Honestly, it's like deja vu. When is she going to learn that her hair is just not capable of being the colour she wants?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The hairdresser must have told Gobs that realistically she won’t get to the colour she wants with the warm tones in her hair. Gobs has told her to try regardless. That coupled with Gobs absolutely caning the purple shampoo (which only needs to be used max 1 a week!!) has left her with the saddest rainbow hair 😬

Reactions: 25
I can’t even comment… what a mess 😂
I used to be bleach blonde in Uni and my hair once looked like that - when I’d run out of money, tried to bleach it myself and then had a field day with toners and purple shampoos trying to stop it being brassy. It had purply streaks, weird grey bits, platinum bits and a yellow hue everywhere else.

She’s probably splurged on toners and shampoos and ruined it herself - she won’t have left the hairdresser like that. She literally brings it on herself.

Reactions: 27
I'm sorry what!!! But the roots are new growth?? They can handle being bleached because they're virgin hair with no dye on them!
Why can't she go to a hairdresser and get the "smokey grey" she wants? They'll blend the dark from her roots down and colour correct the rest of it.

She's a so-called artist but doesn't understand colour theory. If you keep mixing dyes in your hair Gabz your gonna get weird colours!! It's already risky that she's putting blue tones on yellow hair...I bet she has a weird green sheen in natural light.

Also she 100% posted that pic to get comments like "omg your hairstyle is so cute" or "but your hair looks good!" or "your hair looks soooewww healthy"

Thanks for the confirmation mammy is with you, though

Reactions: 31
To be fair to her, it does look pretty healthy. I just bleached the ends of my hair and they're quite dry...they're also the same colour as Gabbys hair after 600 quids worth of hair dressers appointments so...swings and roundabouts...

Reactions: 5
Stop! Why is she trolling us so hard. First the tulips and the hideous Amy Winehouse painting and now the stinky jumper. Can you even imagine how much that jumper honks. Whoever said she is entering into a manic phase is spot on, what is with all the pointless Instagram stories? Sorry but I am LOVING it
Screenshot_20220304-142454_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Stop! Why is she trolling us so hard. First the tulips and the hideous Amy Winehouse painting and now the stinky jumper. Can you even imagine how much that jumper honks. Whoever said she is entering into a manic phase is spot on, what is with all the pointless Instagram stories? Sorry but I am LOVING it
View attachment 1102259
Yew look like tit, Gobs. Great trolling. 💐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I never knew that taking bewmerangs of a necklace and a jumper & taking a picture of your hair constituted working 8am to 4am. I really need a new job because obviously I’m being taken for a mug with what I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.