Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tewlips left on the coffee table from day into night. At this point I have to believe she wants him to be ill and she’s getting a thrill from it.
I mean most cats are lactose intolerant so...

Reactions: 7
Tewlips left on the coffee table from day into night. At this point I have to believe she wants him to be ill and she’s getting a thrill from it.
I noticed her last couple stories and had some hope a little bit of sense had been knocked into her but nope. I don't understand the insistence of possibly FATAL flowers in an easily accessible place. It's not hard to 1.get not toxic to your animal flowers 2. Could get pretend ones that look just as realistic.

Wait, didn't she just tweet recently how she doesn't understand how people let their dogs lick their face? Yet here she is letting Nellie lick her hand. I prefer no animal licks but she's literally the walking definition of hypocrisy. Your cat licks his ass Gab.

Reactions: 20
Eurgh, can't she just blob a bit of yoghurt in a bowl for the cat to lick? Letting a cat lick your finger just makes me feel sick, and I love cats.

Nelly isn't as cute or attractive as she thinks he is. She needs to stop trying to make him happen.

I bet she’s double dipping that finger too. Yum.
Why is her finger in that yoghurt at all. She bleeping mings!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She probably does, she thrives on illness for herself so would it really be a surprise if she extended it to him? She’s sick but not physically

Reactions: 18
First thing you see as you walk in the door. Stunning. Or as she says 'hauntingly beautiful' possibly the vibes she is going for with her smokey hair
That’s how she would love for someone to describe her 😂

She’s determined to kill that cat slowly.

Reactions: 6
Can we please NOT bleeping diagnose her with something else she’ll have a field day

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think she aims for Tattle chat because it’s the only time she gets any attention. She needs us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I 100% agree with this, she has to let the world know when she is ill and now it will be Nellie's turn but what she will fail to mention is it was the flowers that done it to him, she is a deeply disturbing human being, it's animal abuse and she shouldn't be allowed to keep pets

Reactions: 15
Do you remember when the cat had a big health scare and she was crying but never really went much into it what it was 👀

Reactions: 23
Do you remember when the cat had a big health scare and she was crying but never really went much into it what it was 👀
Wasn't it something to do with his pancreas? Very likely because she's made him a fat tit who eats things he shouldn't.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.