Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story, she's never seen a comfier cat, not like he has much else to do, here gobs, here's a picture of my cat looking comfy... you're not special after all View attachment 1102885

I love seeing a cat belly up, you know they're happy chappys when they're willing to be so vulnerable!
received_517721962705256.jpeg

My cat is also comfier than Nelly, because he isn't a hairy Canon ball.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Now I've mentioned happy cats sleep on their backs how long before Gabby posts nelly in that position?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it me or does she only ever seem to cook when Jane is over?
I see she has made a nest on her sofa

Reactions: 9
Gabriella please eat some vegetables that aren’t mushed up or potatoes

GREEN

like your dining rewmmm

Reactions: 11
They villagers fall silent as they register the ominous clack…clack…clack on the gobblestones. The sound could only be made by a very specific brand of orthopaedic clod hoppers…are they legends true? She appears, nostrils flaring wildly. Fifty shades of grey hair wisping around her like a raincloud. She looks off to the side then back again. There are (ew!)MEN here. She must go carefully. Mothers usher their children inside for fear they will be renamed. Cats scatter in a thousand different directions to avoid the fate of being picked up unnecessarily…for the Gabbidgook has returned!!! She slinks towards the chain coffee shop, in need of sugar and sustenance stopping only to raise a clammy fist in anger towards the betraying sunshine before disappearing into the dark, granny trolley clunking behind her. Then streets are quiet. Only the dogs remain, for they alone are safe…

Even I don’t know what this is. I’m off my tits on cewvid antivirals.
A true masterpiece! I flare my nostrils in utter gratitude! 🕳🕳

Imma work on drawing the Gabbidgook when I have some free time hopefully (gotta hustle like our dear Gob with her 72 hour days) - inspiring storytelling!

Also...
Compress_20220304_133942_2961.jpg

She's been cosplaying as a responsible pet owner for a loooong time. This was from 6 years ago. What a joke.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
A true masterpiece! I flare my nostrils in utter gratitude! 🕳🕳

Imma work on drawing the Gabbidgook when I have some free time hopefully (gotta hustle like our dear Gob with her 72 hour days) - inspiring storytelling!

Also...
View attachment 1104485
She's been cosplaying as a responsible pet owner for a loooong time. This was from 6 years ago. What a joke.
Cos Nelly never goes in her bedroom either lol. She’s such a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah, yes. Asking your audience if a certain flower is toxic to cats instead of googling it. Because it’s so hard to find the answer online…

Reactions: 23
I forgot about this video hahaha

OMG I've never seen this video before??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Also ‘when I was in school I was really angry and I didn’t have any friends’.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also ‘when I was in school I was really angry and I didn’t have any friends’.
I was bullied in school but if someone told me I was killing my cat by bringing chewlips intew the house I would be mortified. I don't understand how she still uses this as an ecksyews

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.