Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One day she will realise that no matter what colour her hair is or how much money she spends on it, changing her hair is not going to change or make up for how painfully empty her life is.

This goes for her home decor, too.

Reactions: 49
Had to make an account and come out of lurkerdom to say that I was listening to music while cleaning, and The Flood - Escape the Fate came on and it unlocked a memory of our fave Qween of Darkness claiming she's into heavy music 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I’ve done a mixture of armchair assessing and digging into my own personal experience for gobs and have come to a conclusion. I think she has bipolar - hear me out. I have rapid cycling Bipolar Disorder which consists of monthly, sometimes weekly episodes of either intense mania or spiralling depression. I find it equal parts sad and equal parts frustrated as I know she has enough £££ to seek help with a private therapist or psychiatrist. I am a mother of two and honestly it’s completely bleeping exhausting.

What made this suddenly click for me was when she had that mental few stories on insta few weeks(?) ago crying in the middle of the night and being reflective etc I mean that’s not what my depressive episodes are like because duck me, I have more responsibility in my whole body than she has in her nostrils but it seemed too familiar. She’s now in the manic part of her ‘cycle’ redecorating and dyeing her hair. She wants drastic change, just like most people I know with Bipolar Disorder like to do when they’re manic. Watch. You’ll recognise the cycles too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So I’ve done a mixture of armchair assessing and digging into my own personal experience for gobs and have come to a conclusion. I think she has bipolar - hear me out. I have rapid cycling Bipolar Disorder which consists of monthly, sometimes weekly episodes of either intense mania or spiralling depression. I find it equal parts sad and equal parts frustrated as I know she has enough £££ to seek help with a private therapist or psychiatrist. I am a mother of two and honestly it’s completely bleeping exhausting.

What made this suddenly click for me was when she had that mental few stories on insta few weeks(?) ago crying in the middle of the night and being reflective etc I mean that’s not what my depressive episodes are like because duck me, I have more responsibility in my whole body than she has in her nostrils but it seemed too familiar. She’s now in the manic part of her ‘cycle’ redecorating and dyeing her hair. She wants drastic change, just like most people I know with Bipolar Disorder like to do when they’re manic. Watch. You’ll recognise the cycles too.
If you say so, Gobs 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve definitely said it before but I’ll say it again, her hair confuses the tit out of me. She said she was getting balayage. What she has is a full head of (shite) blonde with dark roots?! Where’s the brown to blend into the blonde?! It’s the weirdest thing ever what the duck is she asking for at the hairdressers 😂

Reactions: 30
I’ve definitely said it before but I’ll say it again, her hair confuses the tit out of me. She said she was getting balayage. What she has is a full head of (shite) blonde with dark roots?! Where’s the brown to blend into the blonde?! It’s the weirdest thing ever what the duck is she asking for at the hairdressers 😂
I think she’s been saying bale-age and they thought she wanted hair like literal straw/hay.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
so funny her hairs not going how she wants wonder how many times she’s cried down the phone to Jane

Reactions: 20
Oh there's the ridiculous Amy Winehouse picture. I guess Gabbys scrolled far back enough on her tattle thread to see where I mentioned she hasn't showed it in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That smewky grey is going to look even worse on her than silver. She needs a warm tone.

Gabby, if you're reading this, nothing is going to look better on you than the dark brown. Go on, succumb to the box dye... you know you want to...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh there's the ridiculous Amy Winehouse picture. I guess Gabbys scrolled far back enough on her tattle thread to see where I mentioned she hasn't showed it in a while
Why has she tagged herself in it 🤣
Also she's back with the bleeping tulips

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That smewky grey is going to look even worse on her than silver. She needs a warm tone.
Yesesss, everyone post lots about how awful it will be, she will do it to prove us wrong and I will bask in the joy I have for her hideous hair choices. I thrive in the chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I want to say it's a deeply jarring item to have right there when you first walk into a house, but i have moose antlers in my hallway so I have nary a leg to stand on.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It is quite entertaining now that we know Gabby 100% reads here, seeing her post stuff just for our benefit so we have something to talk about.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.