Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Wait...you don't have to work 28 hours a day and buy dozens of tiny crates to sell stickers?????

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s really upsetting actually. Someone I know IRL is going out of business due to issues with postal services, and Gobbs can just shut up shop and swan off to Thurgoland for a bit? How is that fair?

Reactions: 18
She’s done a bunch of ads so now she can sit around doing nothing at mummy’s house.. come back and do so so cute littul hawls of rubbish she bought at Meddahawl and show her Costa coffee, go home and spend 2 days “designing” crap and Jane will be trapped there for the 4 days when she shows her new collecshun and has to help poor stressed Gabby out packing her so cute stickers. Then she relax for another 3 months again before she needs another chunk of cash

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
10.30am: Wake up in crusty pyjamas on the sewfa to cat licking me cos my pores seep salt.
10.35am: Summon Jane to provide enormous pile of butter with a bit of toast
10.45am: Change from crusty pyjamas into best grey jumper as I am filming an ad and need to look my best.
10.50am: Put on makeup, paying careful attention to make my brows look like slugs. Add some freckles in case Hobnob will notice me for freckles and chill. No need to worry as a filter will do most of the work anyway.
11am: Throw noodles at Jane.
11.30am: Film add making sure to read script super robotically. Change jumper to another grey jumper as it wasn't slobby enough. Throw noodles at Jane for creative criticism.
12pm: Get in the car with Jane to go to Starbucks where I will eat cake, drink my.body weight in sugar and side eye everybody in the cafe. How dare they be there! Don't they know it's a pandemic?
12.35pm: Tweet about mask wearing cos I care so much about covid and I'm so unselfish.
1pm: Selfies on the beach. Act like I'm there with somebody else. No noodles, so will have to elbow Jane in the face to make sure she isn't in any photos.
13.10pm: Tweet about men. How dare men be out on this beach not looking at me (though I'll say they are).
1.20pm: Make Jane drive me to buy paint.
2.15pm: Get Jane to paint my bedroom for a bedroom makeover. I'll take a few stills and videos to look like it was me who painted. Throw noodles at Jane.
2.20pm: Watch Friends. Eat ham. Pretend to be working on Juniper Moon by showing a screenshot of orders from weeks ago. I might pack and send them eventually.
2.25pm: Not enough attention. Poorly insta stories. Poke self in the eye and use grey filter to look ill and upset.
2.30pm: Feed Nelly tuna. Tell Jane to empty litter box. Throw noodles at Jane.
5pm: Knock up a Coming Soon Juniper Moon story.
5.05pm: Decide to close shop for two weeks instead of designing new collection.
6.10pm: Get Jane to make a roast which I'll say I made. Throw noodles at Jane.
8pm: Share picture of unfinished dinner, before I scoff the lot in the bath.
8.05pm: Bath time. Eat roast and tone hair with silver shampoo. Stare longingly at box dye.
9pm: Dye hair dark brown. Share story swinging hair around.
9.30pm: Say hair naturally went dark because I have a condition.
9.35pm: Scummy trolls on Tattle laughing at me. Delete story about my condition. Book hair appointment to go blonde. What's the first thing they'll do when I go blonde?
10pm: Sofa shopping while I watch Friends and eat ham.
10.30pm: Jane goes to bed. Throw noodles at Jane.
1am: Wake Jane up so she can make me toast.
3am: Exhausted from Friends and ham. Go to sleep.
Ah my god poor Jane. So many noodles 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And if you do … don’t tell everyone on the internet!!! Especially if you tit in boxes for a hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yay, it’s st paddy’s day! We’ve got our hats back 👏🏻😂
I know you didn't mean too but you finished the poem off 🤣🤣

Holy tit, that is a big, fat cat.

… on a mat. Not a box, where gabriella shat.

Yay, it’s st paddy’s day! We’ve got our hats back

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What elective procedure do we think she's having now in Thurgoland? She can't be there for a family thing as she never even bothered to be there for her grandmother's funeral.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.