Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What elective procedure do we think she's having now in Thurgoland? She can't be there for a family thing as she never even bothered to be there for her grandmother's funeral.
Something to do with her weight/figure orrrrr…

She’s trying her old hairdresser to fix her hair.

It will inevitably be something self indulgent and shallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s forcing Jane to let her repaint another room and give it a makeover with some of her furniture leftovers

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Something to do with her weight/figure orrrrr…

She’s trying her old hairdresser to fix her hair.

It will inevitably be something self indulgent and shallow.
ding ding ding this will be it!

Reactions: 11
Popping in to see Gobs in a delightful hat..

edit - stunning, as you were

• Haha
Reactions: 41
"salt is the flavour to me" - imagine having such a weak, undeveloped palate at 27.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Imagine getting your hair done being more important than going to your grandmother’s funeral and helping your mum have the Christmas she wants.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I hate it when Gabby goes quiet and boring. I have nothing to say but I’m missing you all 😭 if she’s back in Thurgo she might perk up a bit, she gets a bit Billy Big Bollocks around Jane after all 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What elective procedure do we think she's having now in Thurgoland? She can't be there for a family thing as she never even bothered to be there for her grandmother's funeral.
I hope just a family visit for Mother's day! Maybe Gabby will treat her by taking her (with George) for an afternoon tea at Betty's, and pay for the whole thing? (Too normal?)

Although she did go in about her liver being diseased a lot when she got the gall bladder whipped out. Could George be being lined up as a lobe donor? :eek:

Reactions: 3
Oh god she's been mansplained about salt, she'll be raging! Pure salt diet for her from now on then
✨Homer wearing the hat ✨

That salt bullshit tweet is only because she read it here and is acting up like the good little troll she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Private ADHD assessment and then we’re going to get stroppy tweets and Instagram stories when she gets told she doesn’t have it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe we'll get a chewmer update?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn’t realise Mother’s Day in the UK is in March.. so definitely surgery then. She’ll have to find some kinda way to make a special occasion about her or stop anyone spending time with her slave!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.