Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DB9E34F0-23DE-4339-A476-94749D146194.png

I’m really getting close to boiling point with this girl.

I am not a Kanye fan by any means. I loved his first album it reminds me of my younger days… that’s about as far of a fan I am.
As we all know he is severely mentally ill and is off his medication and is in the midsts of an extremely public melt down.

This is not funny. I’m seeing memes and jokes and it just is not funny plain and simple. It’s actually quite scary and very sad what he’s doing right now to himself and his family, and I am concerned for Kim and her welfare too.

How does this give Gabby the right to share things poking fun about someone who is crying for help in the most drastic of ways. I know a lot of you will probs disagree with me here, I know it isn’t just gabby doing this but it has to stop!
She had a melt down at 3am the other day on her stories she knows how it feels to be isolated and in a bad place.

Sharing this tit isn’t gonna fix the issue it’s feeding the issue. Especially when people who follow her suffer from the exact same mental illness that he has and they know first hand how extremely distressing it can be.

I am done with her. A lot of you might think I’m reaching but I’m so sick of it being one rule for her and another for everyone else.
Can you imagine if Taylor swift was having a public meltdown on her socials and people were sharing it laughing and joking. She sure as hell would not be joining in.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
View attachment 1063254

I am not a Kanye fan by any means. I loved his first album it reminds me of my younger days… that’s about as far of a fan I am.
As we all know he is severely mentally ill and is off his medication and is in the midsts of an extremely public melt down.

This is not funny. I’m seeing memes and jokes and it just is not funny plain and simple. It’s actually quite scary and very sad what he’s doing right now to himself and his family, and I am concerned for Kim and her welfare too.

How does this give Gabby the right to share things poking fun about someone who is crying for help in the most drastic of ways. I know a lot of you will probs disagree with me here, I know it isn’t just gabby doing this but it has to stop!
She had a melt down at 3am the other day on her stories she knows how it feels to be isolated and in a bad place.

Sharing this tit isn’t gonna fix the issue it’s feeding the issue. Especially when people who follow her suffer from the exact same mental illness that he has and they know first hand how extremely distressing it can be.

I am done with her. A lot of you might think I’m reaching but I’m so sick of it being one rule for her and another for everyone else.
Can you imagine if Taylor swift was having a public meltdown on her socials and people were sharing it laughing and joking. She sure as hell would not be joining in.
People have learnt nothing from Britney. Yes, he absolutely needs his phone taken away and she’s right about that.. only so he stops ruining his own life. She’s clearly laughing at though, she gives no fucks about his health. He clearly needs help, not ridicule!! This affects his children too, and will continue to affect his mental health for years to come when he comes down and realises how much he will lose if he continues. Hopefully whoever is on his team of people can get through to him. I really don’t know anything about his music or anything, but it’s just bloody sad to think of his poor kids who he clearly loves, are getting caught in the middle of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
”Potatoing on the sewfa”
Gabby, you too. 4 years now.
“After a tea full of beige food”
Yeahh ham and slew cooked spagbol isn’t as bland?
“Hasn’t exercised for 2 years”
You are also up there with the laziest slobs on the internet..
Don’t even get me started on the plastic surgery comment. You’ve had way more than the average person. If you had enough money you’d follow the Kardashian’s to the USA, like you did with Zoe, hunt Kim’s surgeons down and wouldn’t moan then. Literally duck off weirdo

edit: guys am I missing something here? is that gabbys comment about Kim on that photo? Im in utter disbelief and feel like this isn’t what I think. I’m blocked so can’t see. Also, if so, seriously concerned that she’s had multiple weight loss surgeries herself and is commenting on someone else’s body, after using plastic surgery to attain a similar purpose.
Yes that is Gabbie's comment on the Kim story. The list full of things she's talking about are about herself, she's referring to herself in the third person. The last line "I'm still deeply offended that I don't" is basically her saying "I know I make unhealthy life choices, but I wish I could have this body".

Not that I agree with it. That photo is likely taken on a proper camera, with lighting and editing and poses. This is not a secret and influencers have been talking about this for years. You would think as someone who has struggled with body image in the past, she would know 1) not to comment on other people's bodies and 2) her comment isn't healthy

Reactions: 18
People have learnt nothing from Britney. Yes, he absolutely needs his phone taken away and she’s right about that.. only so he stops ruining his own life. She’s clearly laughing at though, she gives no fucks about his health. He clearly needs help, not ridicule!! This affects his children too, and will continue to affect his mental health for years to come when he comes down and realises how much he will lose if he continues. Hopefully whoever is on his team of people can get through to him. I really don’t know anything about his music or anything, but it’s just bloody sad to think of his poor kids who he clearly loves, are getting caught in the middle of it all.
Exactly this. And North his oldest child has a tik tok account, granted it’s monitored by Kim/ other adults that help heavily. But she will see these videos ridiculing her sick dad and I bet that would really do some lasting damage to such a young child. It’s really really sad.

Gabby should know better, but of course it only matters to be kind and considerate if it involves herself :)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think she meant to sound self deprecating but, as usual, missed the mark.

Reactions: 38
She’s such a nasty piece of work, never has anything nice to say about anyone does she? She could’ve said ‘wish I look like this’ and left it at that, instead of dragging Kim down? No she’ll never see it, but why be cruel anyway? I’ve never been a Kardashian fan but what’s the point in wasting so much energy on things you don’t enjoy? God she’s so beyond draining.

Reactions: 36
View attachment 1063254

#bekind

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1063254

and she still calls herself an ✨empath ✨

Reactions: 26
Omg

I shared a tiktok video ages ago on here and it notifies you to who’s watched a video you shared (omg you scummy trollzzzz I can see you)

GABS HAS WATCHED IT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 108
She’s such a nasty piece of work, never has anything nice to say about anyone does she? She could’ve said ‘wish I look like this’ and left it at that, instead of dragging Kim down?
Exactly, she just looks bitter the way she's saying she wants to look like that, but then implying it's somehow 'not real' because Kim has had surgery? Gabby had surgery and still didn't look like that, so it's not 'just' surgery?
Also, I feel like the surgery thing misses the point because while it's stupid to compare yourself to other people as we all have different bodies, Gabby certainly could 'improve' her own body by eating well and exercising. Yeah she will never look like Kim, because she isn't Kim, but that doesn't mean she has to resign herself to a sedentary lifestyle and poor diet.

Reactions: 19
So her and her followers can make fun of someone with mental health problems but say anything about her and it's bullying

Reactions: 31
Omg

I shared a tiktok video ages ago on here and it notifies you to who’s watched a video you shared (omg you scummy trollzzzz I can see you)

GABS HAS WATCHED IT
Watch Gabby slyly share a tiktok here now in an attempt to block us all! 🤣

Also, you can turn off suggesting your account to people when you open a link in the privacy settings on tiktok for anyone who prefers to stay anonymous lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At least she’s becoming more self aware. Lol. By the way, most women don’t want to look like that. They just want to be healthy. Eat better. Walk for an hour a day. Pretty simple Gobs. View attachment 1063133
This comment could have easily been written by one of us Tattlers. At first, I thought it was. Especially the beige food bit. We're rubbing off on her.

Reactions: 12
As someone whose had surgery, it really upsets me to see people say someone isn’t real cos they’ve had surgery, because you never know the circumstances that led them to that point and regardless, they are still are person and they deserve to feel good and be told they look good without “but they had surgery” - I’m really surprised that she has written that, especially with all the surgery she’s had as she probably knows the feeling. Also constantly memeing on Kanye when she did a story 3 days a go talking about mental health in the spotlight and she can see why people go “off the rails” is absolutely mad to me - does she forget things that easily?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1063254

She just wants to feed her misery. In the last two weeks or so she's been rude about how many people now? First Adam, then Natalie, commenting on Kim's body, and openly boasting about Kanye's not so wellbeing. As I said in a prior comment, not a huge celebrity fan but 1. There's kids involved, so I have empathy for Kim. Especially dealing with it in such a public way that her children are bound to see one day. Plus the current, I don't think I'd want my child unsupervised near Kanye if I was her at the moment. 2. Kanye obviously needs help and I thought Gabs was all "be a nice human" and she wanted to maybe start awareness relating to mental health. 3. It's just straight hypocritical at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s always we need to talk about mental health until it’s a man experiencing a mental health spiral. I have a lot more sympathy for Kanye then for her any day, he’s worked so hard in his life and achieved so much but is still plagued by his mental illness and clearly publicly hyperfixating on a broken marriage. If she really did experience true manic episodes which lasted for weeks and not a 1 hour 3 am power cleaning session she might have some sympathy/understanding maaaaybe but even then I’m doubtful. She doesn’t understand how many people there are that do have episodes and what’s it’s like for families that have to deal with loved ones like this just not as publicly, it’s not a joke or funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
As someone whose had surgery, it really upsets me to see people say someone isn’t real cos they’ve had surgery, because you never know the circumstances that led them to that point and regardless, they are still are person and they deserve to feel good and be told they look good without “but they had surgery” - I’m really surprised that she has written that, especially with all the surgery she’s had as she probably knows the feeling. Also constantly memeing on Kanye when she did a story 3 days a go talking about mental health in the spotlight and she can see why people go “off the rails” is absolutely mad to me - does she forget things that easily?
Not only that, hours before she posted a picture about sending love to people struggling on valentine's Day. Does that not include him? Or is it just her.

Reactions: 24
Okay, just checking I got this right. These are the #bekind rules.

If Gabby (and her followers) make fun of a celeb = fine

If Gabby's followers make fun of her = not fine

Not to mention Gabby has hundreds of thousands of (inactive) followers meaning her tweets are more likely to reach the celebosphere and offend said celeb.

It's funny how when people come for her, she moans about how hard it is being in the public eye because people always comment on you. But she feels absolutely no way about doing the same to others who have to deal with the press, industry peers AND public opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Armchair not a real psychologist here but she gives off narcissistic vibes. I also think due to her lifestyle and not experiencing more "real" life scenarios it kind of stunted her maturity. She reminds me of someone a lot younger than 27. I think she says stuff to try to relate and ✨try✨ to have empathy, but then she goes back to her old posting ways because only making herself feel better matters. I also think she's more like her dad than she thinks and hasn't broken out of that nasty opinion shell yet (see Natalie sleeping with someone reference.)

Anyway, obviously can't diagnose but basically I don't think her lifestyle helped her any.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.