Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did anyone else find it funny in the new vid at the start, when she said 'this video is just gonna be me eating the food i've got in my house atm" I heard it like it was a challenge video to eat every single thing in the house loool

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trying not to laugh at the wrap a 4 year old would fashion together with Hula Hoops.

She's making out like she's living off barely anything/the scrapings of leftovers when she's choosing to self-isolate, right?
She honestly eats like a toddler, who TF cuts apple into slices!?

Gabby definitely gives off "never been told no" vibes. I'm also 25, but if I ate the way that she did my friends would rip the piss out of me. Jane probably couldn't be bothered to fight her picky eating and has enabled her to subsist solely off bread, crisps and bacon.

Reactions: 14
She honestly eats like a toddler, who TF cuts apple into slices!?

Gabby definitely gives off "never been told no" vibes. I'm also 25, but if I ate the way that she did my friends would rip the piss out of me. Jane probably couldn't be bothered to fight her picky eating and has enabled her to subsist solely off bread, crisps and bacon.
I cut apples into slices because when I bite into an apple my mouth and gums itch - I sound like bloody gabbie haha!

Reactions: 10
I'm surprised she hasn't announced her doctor has told her to isolate for 12 weeks because of all her health conditions.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That wrap she was making looked HORRENDOUS....who the duck eats ham and shallots on their own

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She never usually gets up early so why would she get up early specifically now just infuriates me. I think she’s just doing it for the attention.
My guess is she was up all night playing animal crossing and then when to the shop 🧐😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her bleeping grim kitchen on the brownie video!!!!!!!!!! HOW does one person manage to get such a messy kitchen when she never leaves the house and apparently cleaning is therapeutic for her? The little scruffy woman. Even then she just used anti-bac spray.

Get that manky sink filled with hot soapy bleachy water and get stuck in you meff.

Triggered!! lol

Reactions: 16
Also the clips on the tik tok dancing, she is 100% wearing a compression garment for post liposuction of the belly.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
On that tiktok I cannot STAND the way she licks her teeth, the way she emphasises the roll to show her surgically enhanced stomach, I do find it funny however, how her stomping wiggles the camera... sends me back to the mums net article

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe she could do something productive and volunteer for the NHS rather than sitting on her arse playing Animal Crossing...

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.