Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a witch.
Jesus Christ how the hell is she still on YouTube?! If she still has a management company how are they not going to town on her for her crappy ass attitude?! This witch needs a wake up call. She lives the most pathetic life and her attitude is disgusting. She makes me sick.

Reactions: 22
For one, lies. Two, she doesn’t care about spreading the virus or helping NHS workers, she just is thrilled people are slagging those with social lives that go out- she’s always hated girls who get drunk and go out because she’s not had a night out since 2016. She doesn’t care about NHS workers, or elderly people, or those who lost their job. She cares about herself. Gabby is the single most vain, insufferable person I’ve ever came across. She’s absolutely lapping this up as she feels relaxed and content now that she knows everyone in the uk has to stay at home. Rancid
this a million times! You are so right she loves that now she won’t be judged for not doing anything, not going out, everyone has to stay in and you see the glee in her face it’s horrid. She doesn’t like other people having the life she wants and now nobody has a life as such, she’s happy.

Reactions: 15
I'd love a day off to play games or even social distance but instead I'm stuck in a call center with 1200 other people, helping people in the UK while she's dicking around saying how difficult this virus has been on her???
Wow. Is your company essential work? Any scope to work from home?

Reactions: 3
Shes the 4th youtuber I've heard mention animal crossing. Is this some sort of underhand ad a bit like when everyone was loving my best fiends
I would say not - some are probably jumping on the hype (seems like gab is trying to mention it as much as possible) because it has been such a long waited for game for those who loved it ‘back in the day’ but I would say they’re mentioning it bc it’s new release and wanting to boost engagement🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Hi! First time on this thread. I've followed Gabby for a LONG time, I used to love her content (maybe like 2013/4/5) and quickly fell off the bandwagon when I grew up and got blocked when she started giving triggering diet advice to young fans and was boasting about being able to afford private surgery and I refused to stay quiet.

What really pisses me off the most about her though is the untapped potential. I'm an *influencer* and I'm definitely not as big as her, but I've been working harder, and longer than her and she does NOTHING with what she has. I mean it's easy to say I'm just jealous, I am of course, but I am just so irritated that her content is boring, repetitive and damaging and she's still got a platform yet other people (really not talking about just myself here) are working their arses off on content, being creative and giving out a good message, that doesn't get half of the recognition she does. She genuinely does not deserve her platform and she is SO damaging.

How she has a career is completely beyond me, it really is. Does she even get brand deals anymore? It makes me sad because she is her own worst enemy. She could do SO much.

Reactions: 29
Wow. Is your company essential work? Any scope to work from home?
I work in telecommunications so we need to stay open to take care of other key workers and vulnerable people. We're pushing to work from home but it isn't looking like it's going to happen...no budget aparently!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hi! First time on this thread. I've followed Gabby for a LONG time, I used to love her content (maybe like 2013/4/5) and quickly fell off the bandwagon when I grew up and got blocked when she started giving triggering diet advice to young fans and was boasting about being able to afford private surgery and I refused to stay quiet.

What really pisses me off the most about her though is the untapped potential. I'm an *influencer* and I'm definitely not as big as her, but I've been working harder, and longer than her and she does NOTHING with what she has. I mean it's easy to say I'm just jealous, I am of course, but I am just so irritated that her content is boring, repetitive and damaging and she's still got a platform yet other people (really not talking about just myself here) are working their arses off on content, being creative and giving out a good message, that doesn't get half of the recognition she does. She genuinely does not deserve her platform and she is SO damaging.

How she has a career is completely beyond me, it really is. Does she even get brand deals anymore? It makes me sad because she is her own worst enemy. She could do SO much.
It does astound me that she has any following at all. She is rude content is crap she does nothing.
I see others on Instagram accounts with amazing photos good engagement but hardly any following.
The other thing I’ve noticed is that they never give a shout-out to good accounts. Zoella is another got in at the right time. She follows someone I follow a lady who’s photos are simply beautiful but has never liked one of her photos.

Reactions: 8
Shes the 4th youtuber I've heard mention animal crossing. Is this some sort of underhand ad a bit like when everyone was loving my best fiends
I followed some influencers and Hollywood people from differnt countries and so many of them bought and play animal crossing which was released just right in middle of a global social-distancing/lockdown

Reactions: 4
So she's whinging on insta stories about playing animal crossing for 13 hours and then having to have the boiler man there for 3 hours... yet she's playing it again now?! You don't have to play it you absolute moron. I love animal crossing but not to the obsessive point where it takes over my life:cautious:

Reactions: 11
So she's whinging on insta stories about playing animal crossing for 13 hours and then having to have the boiler man there for 3 hours... yet she's playing it again now?! You don't have to play it you absolute moron. I love animal crossing but not to the obsessive point where it takes over my life:cautious:
She doesn’t even need to anything except let them in..... like she can do anything she wants, she doesn’t have to worry about keeping up with work etc as she does nothing ALL day

Reactions: 7
Imagine being so carefree about your next paycheck that you can spend 13 hours of your day playing video games...

• Angry
Reactions: 37
I'm sorry but whilst this idiot stayed up 13 hours playing computer games, I am working from home on a helpline all day helping support blind people who are struggling to do basic things at this difficult time. She makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I really think when we go into lockdown she will demand that Jane drives down to Brighton to pick her up.....

Reactions: 13
She’s going to upload a FOOD VIDEO!!!! She said before no more food videos but she goes and uploads one

Reactions: 23
She could actually call and ask them...and ask what time she, a non NHS worker or elderly member of the public would then be permitted in after them. Grotesque person.
Plus she lives alone, I can't see that she would need much tbh. Maybe she's used up the 6 toilet rolls she showed us last week :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s just uploaded a screenshot of a video that’s “what she eats in a day whilst social distancing” ... soooo what you eat every day then? I thought she wasn’t going to do food videos? Nothing like making money off a pandemic when half the country is going under

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.