Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wrap she was making looked HORRENDOUS....who the duck eats ham and shallots on their own
I thought you were exaggerating but this

20200325_195130.jpg

She won't eat the below packet of salad because it was past the expiry but she ate nasty leftover pizza
20200325_195153.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I can understand why she feels embarrassed to post videos about her eating habits because dear lord. Dinner at 4:30pm. That atrocious ham wrap. She froze pizza that she took home from Pizza Express? I'm sorry but that's rank. There's no way she would have eaten food like that and still lost the weight she did without getting enough protein and fresh fruit and veg in.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She ate a whole punnet of strawberries?! I'd have the shits if I ate that. Had to go watch the video and god that wrap made my stomach turn

I despise the way she says "granola"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She ate a whole punnet of strawberries?! I'd have the shits if I ate that. Had to go watch the video and god that wrap made my stomach turn

I despise the way she says "granola"
I know a lot of northerners that say it like that 😂

Reactions: 2
I also thought it was weird that she would eat leftover pizza from pizza express in the freezer. I would eat takeaway leftovers the next day but wouldnt freeze it to eat weeks later.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She ate a whole punnet of strawberries?! I'd have the shits if I ate that.
I must admit, come summer and English strawberry season I am regularly eating a whole large punnet of strawberries in one sitting, and doing that three or four times a week at peak strawberry season. I just love strawberries, but thankfully for me, they don't give me the shits.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I also thought it was weird that she would eat leftover pizza from pizza express in the freezer. I would eat takeaway leftovers the next day but wouldnt freeze it to eat weeks later.
Surely it's not safe either as you dont know what was frozen at pizza express

Reactions: 11
Hands up here. We freeze leftover pizza. It’s already been cooked at super high temps so it’s perfectly safe to freeze. Been doing that for eons. Prefer it to eating it the next day. It’s like a nice surprise when you cannot get pizza. Sad. But true. 😃

Reactions: 4
Her eye bleeping herself while she does thag body roll makes me absolutely gag. Still looks tit though, with the fat busting out of the granny pants. Absolute muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s complaining again. Does she ever ever ever stop complaining? She’s sitting in a luxurious modern expensive flat in a prime area yet MOANING. Does she realise how lucky she is to have hearing and a roof over her head. Also- has she not read about what NHS nurses/workers are up against atm and she’s complaining her flats slightly too hot. Oh for that to be your only problem in life. Insufferable, deluded twit.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 22
She’s complaining again. Does she ever ever ever stop complaining? She’s sitting in a luxurious modern expensive flat in a prime area yet MOANING. Does she realise how lucky she is to have hearing and a roof over her head. Also- has she not read about what NHS nurses/workers are up against atm and she’s complaining her flats slightly too hot. Oh for that to be your only problem in life. Insufferable, deluded twit.
her list of complaints are just on a loop. Here we are back at it with warm weather comments, every year it’s the same.

Reactions: 14
Going to call her Gabriella Quarantine from now on. Must be awkward as hell being her all the time, imagine how annoying it must be always having minor problems and feeling you're the only one in the world inconvenienced. Did she volunteer to help the NHS? Nah she's too hot and needs carrots, she has her own problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has the blandest most un-northern accent I’ve ever heard. I’d go as far to say I’ve got a broader accent and I’m from Nottingham!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has the blandest most un-northern accent I’ve ever heard. I’d go as far to say I’ve got a broader accent and I’m from Nottingham!
I think it’s because as we all know she hates being from Barnsley and probably thought it would get her more roles if she dropped it?

Reactions: 9
I can hear her efforts at covering her accent constantly, it drives me mad. She's either taught herself how to by copying others or she's had some elocution lessons...but not too many haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.