Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine Gabby when all of this is over and she has to watch the whole world going wild with their friends whilst she sits with her cat :ROFLMAO: CANT WAIT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She hasn't actually posted on instagram since this morning so hopefully people have called her out on her going when it's meant to be only for NHS staff and vulnerable people

Reactions: 19
She hasn't actually posted on instagram since this morning so hopefully people have called her out on her going when it's meant to be only for NHS staff and vulnerable people
She never usually gets up early so why would she get up early specifically now just infuriates me. I think she’s just doing it for the attention.

Reactions: 15
“What I eat in a week while I’m social distancing” your whole life is you social distancing hun

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why has she done a what I eat in a week video? Also linking it to “social distancing” as if that’s not a normal week for her lmao. For someone who finds it triggering to post about her food she does it an awful bloody lot. She’s so full of tit

Reactions: 28
“What I eat in a week while I’m social distancing” your whole life is you social distancing hun
This woman is BAFFELING. She is constantly banging on about how she doesn't like posting about food on social media/YouTube because the comments trigger her...then posts a what I eat in a WEEK video? Truly, truly asking for trouble.

Why has she done a what I eat in a week video? Also linking it to “social distancing” as if that’s not a normal week for her lmao. For someone who finds it triggering to post about her food she does it an awful bloody lot. She’s so full of tit
And using COVID as clickbait!!! Infuriating!!!

Reactions: 22
Why is she using a dough-scraper to stir her veggies? No shame, just never seen that before

Reactions: 4
Not defending Gaby because her behaviour is crappy most of the time but the Tesco vulnerable shopping hour is actually between 9-10am Monday Wednesday and Friday and I think Sunday’s before opening for NHS... so really she did nothing wrong there

Reactions: 3
Not defending Gaby because her behaviour is crappy most of the time but the Tesco vulnerable shopping hour is actually between 9-10am Monday Wednesday and Friday and I think Sunday’s before opening for NHS... so really she did nothing wrong there
apologies if it is...Morrison’s is every day which is why I thought Tesco was the same. Still, she has no reason to get up unusually early to go shopping and for that I still think she is selfish.

Reactions: 7
apologies if it is...Morrison’s is every day which is why I thought Tesco was the same. Still, she has no reason to get up unusually early to go shopping and for that I still think she is selfish.
yes and I do see where you’re coming from because it’s not like she’s an early riser and does her shopping that time normally

Reactions: 5
yes and I do see where you’re coming from because it’s not like she’s an early riser and does her shopping that time normally
I agree. However I will not moan about it if she doesn’t appear to do anymore shopping this week... however if she goes to get food shopping daily I will be mad about it

Reactions: 6
My sister in law’s mother is currently in the ICU with coronavirus. It makes me so angry that influencers are using this to create content

• Sad
Reactions: 18
My sister in law’s mother is currently in the ICU with coronavirus. It makes me so angry that influencers are using this to create content
Sorry to hear that... I hope she gets better soon. These influence make me so angry!

Reactions: 5
See she’s turned off the comments on her ‘What I eat’ video... cos she knows it would be full of people calling her out!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trying not to laugh at the wrap a 4 year old would fashion together with Hula Hoops.

She's making out like she's living off barely anything/the scrapings of leftovers when she's choosing to self-isolate, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys there is so many things wrong with that food video?! And does she just change from one set of PJs to like her "daytime PJs" or something?

Reactions: 17
Guys there is so many things wrong with that food video?! And does she just change from one set of PJs to like her "daytime PJs" or something?
I thought the same. I think she's not being honest about the days and times. Her first lunch (fry up) was (according to her clock behind her) at 5pm, in different PJs to the breakfast that day.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.