Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s complaining again. Does she ever ever ever stop complaining? She’s sitting in a luxurious modern expensive flat in a prime area yet MOANING. Does she realise how lucky she is to have hearing and a roof over her head. Also- has she not read about what NHS nurses/workers are up against atm and she’s complaining her flats slightly too hot. Oh for that to be your only problem in life. Insufferable, deluded twit.
Could she not just open the windows?

Reactions: 14
She should know this from previous living in a flat .. why not buy a house with a garden .. just an idea

Also does she have an ED ? Just noticed a few ‘tell tell signs ‘ in her last video

Reactions: 7
She should know this from previous living in a flat .. why not buy a house with a garden .. just an idea

Also does she have an ED ? Just noticed a few ‘tell tell signs ‘ in her last video
which she could’ve done if she lived up north where her only friend Jane resides

Reactions: 12
Every single day of that food vlog she had pjs/dressing gown on. And she can spare us the bullshit of how we don't see her full day, she 100% wears them all day. Loungewear at home I understand, but she is wearing full on pyjamas. I would feel disgusting.

Reactions: 17
Obvs can't open the window because the cat will escape...from the top floor....

Can you imagine the SMELL in that place if she never opens a window?!
I mean I'm sure amazon have a cat screen for windows. Or you know. She could just replace them like she should have first and gotten ones you can open just a little bit

Reactions: 13
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I bet her incredibly average flat proper pongs of cat piss

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
It’s perfectly fine to have windows open with indoor cats, they are curious but they won’t jump out because they are generally quite scared of what they see out there. Plus you can get locks for windows, like child locks (I know her windows are old) so they can’t push them open too far.

With litter tray in the house, you’d want a window open from time to time. It’s just constant excuses and reasons to moan. She could go and buy some Dyson fans which are an investment but she can use for heating and cooling then move around - there are solutions but she loves to moan. She could probably just say they’re a business cost as she “works” from home. Job done

Reactions: 25
It’s perfectly fine to have windows open with indoor cats, they are curious but they won’t jump out because they are generally quite scared of what they see out there. Plus you can get locks for windows, like child locks (I know her windows are old) so they can’t push them open too far.

With litter tray in the house, you’d want a window open from time to time. It’s just constant excuses and reasons to moan. She could go and buy some Dyson fans which are an investment but she can use for heating and cooling then move around - there are solutions but she loves to moan. She could probably just say they’re a business cost as she “works” from home. Job done
i'm pretty sure she did buy or was gifted a dyson fan at one point or did i imagine that

Reactions: 10
I've had house cats for years and you can definitely open windows...she just makes up excuses. I bet the flat smells horrendous, like a mixture of bacon, pyjama sweat and cat piss.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
She doesn't want a solution, she just wants to piss and moan to get sympathy from her inane followers.

Serves her right for buying a top floor flat when she has house cats and doesn't like the heat 🤡

Already whining about summer and it's not even April. Batten down the hatches, multiple 'I hAtE thE hOt WeaTheR' posts from now until December. Daft witch.

Reactions: 23
We know why she hates the hot weather because she hates her body. She doesn’t like seeing other people wear what they like or wearing things she wish she could. I actually relate to that, I’ve always struggled with body image and it’s hard in summer when you see a lot more of people.

Reactions: 22
i'm pretty sure she did buy or was gifted a dyson fan at one point or did i imagine that
I feel like I remember her having one too. But it’s gabby so her one was probably botched so she had to get rid of it.

Obvs can't open the window because the cat will escape...from the top floor....

Can you imagine the SMELL in that place if she never opens a window?!
Why I did not fault her neighbours for the weed smells. Cat piss, paint and BO wafting down from the top floor must be terrible. I feel for the person living between blobby Gobby and the weed smokers.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.