Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she'll get any criticism for basically using the global crisis to make money

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she'll get any criticism for basically using the global crisis to make money
I’ve already been called a witch and blocked, so won’t be me. Just wish they would give a percentage/or a token one off amount of their earnings to charity (like I’ve done).

why would you preach about people going out etc then post a question about going out to the shop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she so bitter against people who go out/have relationships etc? It’s not a new thing either, she’s always been like it.

Reactions: 17
Why does she feel the need to constantly interject herself into conversations on Twitter? No one cares Gabs, that’s why your subs and views have dropped, and your only friends are Jane and Nelly.

Reactions: 16
Why is she so bitter against people who go out/have relationships etc? It’s not a new thing either, she’s always been like it.
Because she knows deep down she can’t maintain them/will never have them, they’re not long lasting enough

67FAF260-CA82-4DCA-9F45-4C5DD4FFADA9.png

Hang on, didn’t she go to the dentist for a non-emergency appointment last week?!

Reactions: 31
I work in telecommunications so we need to stay open to take care of other key workers and vulnerable people. We're pushing to work from home but it isn't looking like it's going to happen...no budget aparently!
I’m in the same boat as work in a contact centre for a bank! Due to data protection it is a huge risk having people work from home!

• Heart
Why has she gone to the shop at 6 AM? In my country right now the first opening hour of the food shops is only for elderly and vulnerable people so they can have a chance to come in and get their food peacefully before everyone shows up. I thought shops in the UK are the same? Even if they aren't, is she that paranoid that she needs to stockpile up all her favourite food that she has to get up at 6 AM for it? She needs help.

Edited to add - I obviously don't judge anyone who gets there super early if they have a family to feed or vulnerable relatives, but she literally only has herself and probably has enough food hoarded at home already.

Reactions: 46
Why has she gone to the shop at 6 AM? In my country right now the first opening hour of the food shops is only for elderly and vulnerable people so they can have a chance to come in and get their food peacefully before everyone shows up. I thought shops in the UK are the same? Even if they aren't, is she that paranoid that she needs to stockpile up all her favourite food that she has to get up at 6 AM for it? She needs help.

Edited to add - I obviously don't judge anyone who gets there super early if they have a family to feed or vulnerable relatives, but she literally only has herself and probably has enough food hoarded at home already.
She'll be met with a wait for either NHS staff or a huge queue.

Reactions: 9

Was just coming on here to post this. How dare she go at the time where NHS staff and the elderly can shop and get their essentials. Selfish witch, I’ve had enough of her and I’m really tempted to reply to her instagram story where she posted that she went out at this time.

Reactions: 23
Unbelievably selfish.

I hope they asked her to show her ID and when she couldn't as her job is literally sitting on her flat bum, they told her to come back later.

Reactions: 18
I'm so mad, Tesco literally detailed in their emails that the first hour was only for NHS and the vulnerable. She should be turned away, that's so disgusting I didnt think she could get any lower

Reactions: 14
Shes such a fool why block someone who wouldn't have even spoken to her if she hadn't had inserted herself in a conversation.

I hope she got turned away that's absolutely disgusting turning up to shop when that time is reserved for elderly and key workers

Reactions: 16
It’s just pure ignorance, the NHS workers, supermarket employees, carers, delivery drivers, bin men, teachers and many more are all working so hard to keep things going, trying to pay their bills, save lives, keep streets clean and come home absolutely knackered and drained whilst she is sat on her arse trolling people in twitter acting like we all owe HER something. These ‘influencers’ are so disrespectful and ignorant to what it’s like to have a REAL job. Not just picking and choosing when you want to pick up the camera or if you can be arsed to edit. She doesn’t care about the elderly or anyone in a vulnerable position because all she wants is to keep herself stocked up with food, sit on twitter like a keyboard warrior and watch Netflix. You cannot sit there spewing out your opinions every 5 minutes on twitter and then when someone disagrees and offers their opinion you block them?! Have conversations, learn about different opinions, listen to others, share your feelings, try to understand why they might feel that way and if you don’t come to any kind of agreements then amicably come to a conclusion that you’ll have to agree to disagree and go on with your day. These YouTubers are complete robots, if they were to lose their channel what would they have? A backup career, any qualifications, work experience? What most lack is a good work ethic and that is exactly why they could not last one minute having a genuine 9-5 job. All of a sudden they are all healthcare experts giving out advice, telling people what to do like we don’t already know or watch the news? 🤣
I hope she was turned away at 6am from the supermarket and had to get a taxi back for the long and painful journey that would of took her 10 minutes to walk it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.