Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
I know personally there is one local that has said he loves coming into my work because ‘we are his friends’. Boy, no. You are the butt of jokes, nobody likes you and we would all be very happy if you never came back!

That is gabby, she is my local to those starbs baristas.
This is actually just horrible to read, you don't sound very nice at all

Reactions: 96

Doubtfuldark

Oh mfg, that picture is a tipping point for me.
Yes we are all anxious and concerned about this crisis, but dear God gabbie get a grip!
You are an almost 26 year old woman who is not housebound, you can go out for exercise, you also can still earn your "income" from your own home, whilst showing us 3 different pyjama sets in one video.
Your life hasn't changed drastically at all, you dont have to worry about your bills, you dont have to work long hours.
Im a keyworker in a supermarket and your attitude stinks, id love to hide away from this situation, id love to be able to kick back in my pjs, but like you I live alone, im in my late 30s but i have to work long hours out in this, im also the store cleaner.
You are crying over a video.... Love wise up. Spare a thought for those of us with no choice, those of us who are in pain every day from being on our feet, having people yelling at us when things aren't in our control, our hands cracked and even bleeding and scabby because of how often we have to use soap, gel and sweaty gloves.
You could try using your time to do good, you could have volunteered for the NHS volunteer programme, you could use your platform to raise help for local foodbanks and struggling charities.
You could put the little DS down and walk along the beach for your exercise.
You could do some online courses, you could get mental health help online, you could learn food hygiene and how dangerous it is to reheat food 4 times without refrigeration.
Gabby your behaviour is both childish and insulting, you have the title of adult but you dont act it.
It is sad watching someone do nothing with their life when they got ample opportunity to.
Count your blessings right now, because your immature attitude is peeing those of us who have no choice right off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Greed-Futures

FWIW: I worked as a Starbucks barista during uni. We had a friendly regular who was very social. We all thought she was lovely. Learning who she was and her usual order was literally part of new hire training. Don't feel weird about being a regular or being sociable with store staff -- shifts can be long and mundane, but small talk and friendly customers can be a welcome reprieve.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Justhereforbants

She’s actually insufferable, her contents shit and somehow she thinks the world owes her something because she walks round the flat in her week old pyjamas and does an irritating voice for her cat
Thread idea ... Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, bolognese reheater, animal crossing cheater

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Wickedtown

VIP Member
The half a dozen bags of USED cat litter that she’s just left to stagnate in her spare room 🤢🤢🤢 her excuse being “this is what happens when you can’t leave the house” - she does realise she’s allowed to nip out to the bins during lockdown? She’s just a lazy dirty bitch

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Flowtss

Thread title suggestion:

Ham in the bath, bolognese overcooked, ring 111 and call me Tom Nook

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

loopyjuice

And her bags of ready made salmonella, sorry ‘bolognese’ don’t look rancid?! Girl is insane I swear.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Eyespyyyy

Imagine Gabby when all of this is over and she has to watch the whole world going wild with their friends whilst she sits with her cat :ROFLMAO: CANT WAIT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Mooncalf

VIP Member
Why has she gone to the shop at 6 AM? In my country right now the first opening hour of the food shops is only for elderly and vulnerable people so they can have a chance to come in and get their food peacefully before everyone shows up. I thought shops in the UK are the same? Even if they aren't, is she that paranoid that she needs to stockpile up all her favourite food that she has to get up at 6 AM for it? She needs help.

Edited to add - I obviously don't judge anyone who gets there super early if they have a family to feed or vulnerable relatives, but she literally only has herself and probably has enough food hoarded at home already.

Reactions: 46

Mooncalf

VIP Member
Yep, showing your bags of cat shit did cheer me up. It made me realise that even with depression, I am able to clear out my cat's litter without it stinking up my whole flat, something she hasn't achieved.

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Gabriella Lindley #7 Flat full of cat litter, all in a strop on twitter.

It was going to be a swearier suggestion but I don't think we can have swearing in the titles, otherwise it was going to be "a total twat on twitter" for the second half of the suggestion.

• Heart

Mercedes12

VIP Member
77E7DC04-C19D-47CA-B0FF-6F10B29B2193.jpeg

I had to call her out on this one so no doubt I’ll be blocked shortly. The government have not said it’s okay to go and read a book on the grass - you are supposed to go for a walk then return home.
Even if you sit on an empty patch of grass, you are still touching and contaminating the area as long as you are there - putting yourself and others at risk. The safest thing for everyone to do is go home if they want to sit down or read.

she’s so stupid; fancy tweeting out completely unsafe advice to that many followers!

Reactions: 45

disneys

VIP Member
She’s obsessed with animal crossing, I don’t think she’s been this obsessed with anything since pretty little liars

and when she was obsessed with PLL she made everyone call her ‘mona’... I can’t wait for the day that she changes her twitter name to Tom Nook

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Albi

VIP Member
Gabriella Lindley #7 Sitting on the shitter, blocking on twitter, whilst surrounded by cat litter.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

luna

She has folders of screenshots??? Wow, if only she put in so much effort into her videos 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 42