Gabriella Lindley #59 moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just another one of her fantasies you guys!

See:
Skinny pawpular Gobz
Homewear design Gobz
Musical Theatre Gobz
Traveller Chic Gobz
Swimming Champ Gobz
Photographer Gobz
Jewniper Mewn Gobz
Endew Warrior Gobz
Weight loss Guru Gobz
Recording Artist Gobz
Cat Rescue Gobz
Gymnastic kween to add to that list tew x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks Gabs for inspiring me to download Bumble BFF because I don't want to be just like yew xo EMBRACE CHANGE and all that

But seriously, making friends in your 20s is HARD. I'm the same age as Gabs and don't live in the area I grew up in either. She'd get an ounce of respect from me if she had just said things as they were. I'm similar to Gabby in a few ways (ew), I've always worked from home (I do uni from home too), I don't drive and I have actual health issues. My life IS mundane but I can at least admit that. So while WFH and studying works health wise, it's very lonely and doesn't give you any room to meet new people. I don't have any of my own friends, I have my husband and his friends by proxy but it's not the same.

No one would argue with her if she just held her hands up and said the realities of these things because everyone knows how hard it can be. But no, she had friends guyz

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Omg I forgot about when she fell down the steps. 🤣🤣🤣
Jewniper Jane’s insipid little “oo Gabb-eh” is what sends me off into orbit whenever I see this. Like if someone I know stacked it on the stairs I’d probably be all “tit! You okay?! Or a gasp or something.. but there’s just this little meek “oo gabbeh” I don’t know why it makes me laugh so hard but it does 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Also funny how these changes are all self created. If she didn't dye her hair or buy a new sofa every 6 weeks she'd be even more stagnant. Goes to show how dynamic her life is.

And most people look fondly on things that haven't changed because it's like, through all the births, deaths, breakups, holidays etc they still have that fringe or that pink sofa or that handbag.

View attachment 994978

I've been ever so patient to know what coffee shops she frequents in rejection of all the loud bars but no response so far :cry:

I don't really care if she blocks me but I'll probably delete my message before she wakes up and sees it and realises I'm from scummy troll land.
I asked her once before about recommendations for independent coffee shops in Brighton and she said she only likes Starbucks coffee as all other coffee tastes like cigarettes and something else.

So she basically likes hot milk with flavoured syrup and sugar 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Jane is such a wet wipe. Totally resigned to looking after her adult toddler for the rest of her life.

Reactions: 34
I know someone said this earlier but I’m cracking up that people on Twitter have caught on that she’s basically copied this person’s viral tweet 🤣 even the person who originally posted it has tweeted her 😂
That's probably the most engagement I've seen on any of her tweets in a while. And positive too!

Reactions: 13
I interrupt this regularly scheduled program to bring you some interesting (not really but meh) tidbits from her past Q & A's. I believe these are from 2-3 years ago, all pre pandemic for sure. Why I watched them, you ask? Well that's easy, she's my favorite comedian 🤣 but really, her Q&As are goldmines. She doesn't know when to shut up 😂

ENJOY!

1. She loves moving because she thinks it's silly not to (whatever that means). She's always banged on about "embracing change". Leads me to conclude based on her statement that her constant moving has made her realize what she wants in her building is mouldy windows.
Change1.jpg

Change2.jpg

Change3.jpg

Change4.jpg

2. Implied Jane suffered from a broken wrist for 10 weeks before it got fixed. I'm hoping this is the usual Gabby exagerration as that's just reprehensible. I also think after 10 weeks her mom's wrist would have started healing badly so I really hope she's lying here.
Jane.jpg

3. Can't get behind Tinder because she wants to meet people organically, yet never leaves her claggy flat.
Tinder1.jpg

Tinder2.jpg

Tinder3.jpg

Tinder4.jpg

4. Can anyone around here confirm if they've seen her mug anywhere in Camden? Apparently her stalker's decorated Camden with her sew kewt face.
Stalker.jpg

5. Said she's attracted to older men (ehem...no mention of women at all), but is the biggest man hater alive.
Older1.jpg

Older2.jpg
Older3.jpg

6. She's such a quiet person, yew guise. Jewniper Jane annoys her because she's just sew loud listening tew music and watching the telly. But seriously, she has the gall to call her mother annoying when she can't even pack her orders by herself. She so rude.
Annoy1.jpg

Annoy2.jpg
Annoy3.jpg

P.S. Her bottom row of teeth has always been crooked.
Screenshot_20220118-000345_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
her old q&a's are so funny to watch because she has to try so hard to come up with normal sounding answers and literally none of them apply today. Like there's not 1 thing from her old q&a's that she actually stuck to e.g things she wanted to do

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Always amuses me how she complains about all the hate she’s received from her vlogging and YouTube videos, yet hasn’t deleted a single video.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I interrupt this regularly scheduled program to bring you some interesting (not really but meh) tidbits from her past Q & A's. I believe these are from 2-3 years ago, all pre pandemic for sure. Why I watched them, you ask? Well that's easy, she's my favorite comedian 🤣 but really, her Q&As are goldmines. She doesn't know when to shut up 😂

ENJOY!

1. She loves moving because she thinks it's silly not to (whatever that means). She's always banged on about "embracing change". Leads me to conclude based on her statement that her constant moving has made her realize what she wants in her building is mouldy windows.
View attachment 995392
View attachment 995396
View attachment 995398
View attachment 995401

2. Implied Jane suffered from a broken wrist for 10 weeks before it got fixed. I'm hoping this is the usual Gabby exagerration as that's just reprehensible. I also think after 10 weeks her mom's wrist would have started healing badly so I really hope she's lying here.
View attachment 995402

3. Can't get behind Tinder because she wants to meet people organically, yet never leaves her claggy flat.
View attachment 995405
View attachment 995406
View attachment 995408
View attachment 995409

4. Can anyone around here confirm if they've seen her mug anywhere in Camden? Apparently her stalker's decorated Camden with her sew kewt face.
View attachment 995412

5. Said she's attracted to older men (ehem...no mention of women at all), but is the biggest man hater alive.
View attachment 995413
View attachment 995414View attachment 995415

6. She's such a quiet person, yew guise. Jewniper Jane annoys her because she's just sew loud listening tew music and watching the telly. But seriously, she has the gall to call her mother annoying when she can't even pack her orders by herself. She so rude.
View attachment 995418
View attachment 995420View attachment 995423

P.S. Her bottom row of teeth has always been crooked.
View attachment 995425
I was reading the captions in her voice and proper giggling. I can hear the nonsense!

You’ve inspired me to go and watch some more later. I need some cheering up

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've never seen another 'influencer' try so hard to convince her audience she has friends... She answered a question about marriage in the future with "I see myself with my amazing friends and cat". 🙄

I've just moved to a new city and making friends in your 20s in HARD (I've also seen a lot of other people my age struggle with this). If she just owned her flaws/struggles she would be so much more relatable, and make some good content out of it. She could do a series on making friends, like "trying Bumble BFF app" or "going to an art class". But instead she just pretends her life is perfect and spends hours trying to convince strangers online she has friends...
I wish people in general were more okay with saying I don’t having many friends right now, I haven’t found my people yet! i agree that finding good friendships in your 20s is super hard.
unfortunately Gabby would have to have a personality transplant to actually be honest with us about her life lol

That is the worst thing - she is just so unlikeable? In the grand scheme of things she could actually be so relatable, making friends in your mid-late 20’s is hard. Picking up new hobbies, mental health, the list goes on. But instead she prefers to pick holes in anything and everything she can - I’ve never seen someone aspire so hard to be someone they aren’t but at the same time pull those people down in such a nasty way and she just get worse with each coming year. She must look back at the last 5/6 years and be like ‘what happened to me?’ She needs to get herself into therapy!
That’s the thing she’s so miserable and negative it makes people want to stay away!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just listened to the sneak peek of her album and I hate how you can hear that her mouth is overcrowded by her teeth, does that make sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
this is such an annoying response! ''loud music'' ''crappy music'' that's just your opinion!! these things are subjective there's no need to be so obnoxious about it - if someone else responded saying they hate quiet coffee shops she'd be soooo offended

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
this is such an annoying response! ''loud music'' ''crappy music'' that's just your opinion!! these things are subjective there's no need to be so obnoxious about it - if someone else responded saying they hate quiet coffee shops she'd be soooo offended
"have a coffee with my non-existent friends"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
lmaooo JANE always needs to have the tv on??? It’s on in the background in every single one of her vlogs (or at least it used to, haven’t watched her in a while) and she’s always talking over it instead of turning it off 😂 She’s such a head, and all the answers to her q&a are so passive agressive 😂 Such a bitter person

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thanks Gabs for inspiring me to download Bumble BFF because I don't want to be just like yew xo EMBRACE CHANGE and all that

But seriously, making friends in your 20s is HARD. I'm the same age as Gabs and don't live in the area I grew up in either. She'd get an ounce of respect from me if she had just said things as they were. I'm similar to Gabby in a few ways (ew), I've always worked from home (I do uni from home too), I don't drive and I have actual health issues. My life IS mundane but I can at least admit that. So while WFH and studying works health wise, it's very lonely and doesn't give you any room to meet new people. I don't have any of my own friends, I have my husband and his friends by proxy but it's not the same.

No one would argue with her if she just held her hands up and said the realities of these things because everyone knows how hard it can be. But no, she had friends guyz
We love an honest queen. But Gabi is just a condescending witch and nobody wants to be friends with that

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 994969
Further proof she doesn’t use her Nespressew (sorry guys 😂) machine: the pods I’ve circled were the limited festive editions for Christmas 2020 (edit: I think it’s actually 2019!!) Also one of the pods in the middle drawer has new packaging now and that design is from at least November 2020 🧐

such a reach I know, but v annoying as I actually spend money on coffee and Gobbles gets it handed to her for free despite never using it 🥲 (had to use the ham queen’s fave emoji)
Why doesn’t she just get her wooden worktops sanded and revarnished. Who on earth is this estate agent advising on such a small thing 🤣

Reactions: 30
So she’s not even had a home report done and she’s assuming she’s made so much in value?
As everyone else has said, the solicitors/estate agents will sell you a dream but doesn’t mean it’s accurate.
When I was looking to buy my first home we checked every home report before arranging a viewing to see how much work is involved/what issues may be hidden away that will cost us money to sort.
If she doesn’t fix her windows it might cause people to not want to offer as much, and she may have other issues she’s not aware of/hidden with paint that can make people not want to buy.
She needs to get her head out her ass and research things rather than thinking crappy tiles and paint will make her profit

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.