Gabriella Lindley #57 100k richer but everyone's ditched her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabby talking about not going home for Xmas and trying to guilt trip Jane into staying with her is honestly pathetic. My mum (who I couldn’t see cos of covid last Xmas either) has tested positive today, so both her and I are spending Christmas Day alone 200 miles apart eating dinner over Skype. Actually devastated, Gabby makes me sick pretending she’s hard done by when she could easily go and spend Christmas with the people who matter to her but instead will ruin the day for everyone. Hope she gets a giant turd in her advent calendar her mum made for her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
The only person Gabboo is punishing is herself. They’re not going to be sobbing into their figgy pudding like she thinks they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Gabby talking about not going home for Xmas and trying to guilt trip Jane into staying with her is honestly pathetic. My mum (who I couldn’t see cos of covid last Xmas either) has tested positive today, so both her and I are spending Christmas Day alone 200 miles apart eating dinner over Skype. Actually devastated, Gabby makes me sick pretending she’s hard done by when she could easily go and spend Christmas with the people who matter to her but instead will ruin the day for everyone. Hope she gets a giant turd in her advent calendar her mum made for her
This is exactly what I was saying the other day. She is extremely fortunate and extremely lucky. She moans day in day out about such trivial shite. She never really has anything serious to moan about, yet she finds something every day.

I really hope you and your mum are okay. Hopefully next year you will be able to spend it together❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She was originally booked in for the 7th January. I wonder if Jane came back down especially to take her to a walk in session, because she’s a child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
duck summer and to hell with warm days, but if Gabbie came to me and said she hated summer, you'd catch me in sunglasses and a bikini chugging pina coladas on the beach under midday sun, before she could finish her sentence.

She has no self control whatsoever, try and keep a single thought to yourself gobs. Just because you dislike something, doesn't mean that it should be your entire personality.

Reactions: 31
She was originally booked in for the 7th January. I wonder if Jane came back down especially to take her to a walk in session, because she’s a child.
She probably saw the person who posted on here pointing out that there were walk ins available in her area

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She has no self control whatsoever, try and keep a single thought to yourself gobs. Just because you dislike something, doesn't mean that it should be your entire personality.
Exactly, she can’t keep anything private, and her lies are always uncovered. It all appears on her social media eventually, even when she tries really hard to keep things to herself, she can’t help herself and all is revealed, even if it’s in the form of a reposted TikTok or a Q&A. Her desperate need for attention means she lets everything slip one way or another.

Reactions: 16
The whole song is a masterpiece, but this line finished me off 😂 you are a lyrical genius!
Thanks 😊
Infinitely better than anything I could ever come up with! You’re brilliant hahaha got me cackling 😂

I especially like the reference to Chai and the teeth story😂 Genius!
Haha thanks, I was trying to think of a way to get the name Chai in there, but couldn’t think of anything that made sense or fit. 😏 but most people know who it’s about 😝

OMG who even says tit like that?! Apart from her of course 🙄 twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Last Christmas, I spent on my own
And the very next year,
I’m still sitting here.
This year, to save me from tears
I going to sort my shop out

Last Christmas I painted my walls,
with over priced paint, It’s farrow and ball
But this year, to save me from tears
I’m going to sort my seconds (seconds)

Once bitten, twice shyyy
I didn’t bite it, it’s just a vicious lie 😜
Tell me tattle, do you just despise me
Well, I’ve been a bleep, it doesn’t surprise me

Happy Christmas, Jane wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying have a wash, you meant it.
now I know what a woman I’ve been
Should go and have a bath,
And Get myself nice and clean

Last Christmas, I didn’t have a tree,
But the very next day, I had bleeping THREE!
I’m staying at home in Brighton.

Last Christmas, was just me and Nel
Poor cats got no choice, he thinks he’s in hell
But this year, to save him from tears
I’m going to feed him chewwnaaaa

ohhhhh,
ohhhh Nelly
Oooohhhhhh

Crowded shops, men are all vile
I’m hiding from them, in the gravy isle
My god I thought you were, supposed to have a mask on
Me, I guess I’m full of tit so don’t wear one.

I’ll block you on Twitter, then delete all my tweets
A troll undercover, and you tore me apart
Ooh ohh now you’ve made a new account
You’re gonna troll me again.

Last Christmas I spent on my own
Cos my dad is a twit,
who lives in Janes home
I’ll just sl@g him off on tik tok
Last Christmas etc etc etc repeat to fade 😝
And Tattler of the year goes to YOU 🤣🤣

I was bopping my head and laughing throughout

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We all love ya here orange. Talanted Queen 👸 Come here if ya need a chat and a lol !! ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And Tattler of the year goes to YOU 🤣🤣

I was bopping my head and laughing throughout
Haha thanks 😊
Just thought of a bit for the end repeat to fade bit lol

Last Christmas, I GAVE you my arRRRRrrrrt
But the very next day, you threeeeeeew it awayyyyyyy (ohhhh)
I’ll give it to George and Sophie (soooooooppphiiiieeee)

Weird face on bent paper, and a tit birthday card
A cat on a broomstick, but you tore them apparrrrtt
Maybe, next year, I’ll give it to someone,
I’ll give it to someone, special ohhhhhh…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How long before she goes on about how much worse her side effects are to everyone else in the entire universe?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.