Gabriella Lindley #57 100k richer but everyone's ditched her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has #pearl killed me? It's not that funny right? Just reminds me of when people used to put selfies on Instagram and tag '#girl' etc

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope tomorrow’s advent calendar offering isn’t a pearl necklace, to match the earrings 😗😉

#sorrynotsorry

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’ve noticed she never ends these advent calendar my mum made for me TikToks with “thank you”. No gratitude from Gob the Grump.

• Sick
Reactions: 45
She can’t even be bothered to wash her hair before showing off earrings! You can see the grease a mile off and her ear looks dirty as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I wish Gab would do another (shite) Friendmas, I could do with a laugh and I miss George’s bald friend 😍 plus we’d get to ‘meet’ George’s girlfriend!
Steve 🥰
He's probably living with a gf or a mate being normal and slightly dull. This time of year his mind drifts back to his youth and wondering why his big night out in London meeting youtubers was such a let down. No wild partying with pretty vloggers throwing themselves at him. Just lukewarm hot chocolate, not even an attempt at a Christmas meal, too few crisps, zero booze and witnessing the awkward mating dance of Gabby towards Hobby.

Really hoping George’s gf proposes to him over the Christmas meal, and asks Chris to walk her down the aisle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
evenings getting lighter
JLS on TV a few weeks ago

The near poetry in this makes my heart happy
Ahem *clears throat* I feel another song coming on 😜

To the tune of Good King Wenceslas 😝

Christmas lights that aren’t warm white
George’s bald friend, Steven
JLS has ruined her night
Gobby just can’t even

Spending Christmas on her own,
Cos she’s got no friends now
George and gf going home
Gobbys ears are steeee-eeeam-ing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

JLS has ruined her night
Gobby just can’t even

George and gf going home
I laughed so hard that tea came out of my nose 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guysss, Where can we see things her dad has said e.g. being twitter banned? I always felt like she was the problem but the fact that he’s been banned on Twitter says a lot 🥴

Reactions: 1

JLS has ruined her night
Gobby just can’t even

George and gf going home
This is GLORIOUS 👏

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.