Gabriella Lindley #57 100k richer but everyone's ditched her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabby we know you’re reading - care to address the fact you were seen in a shop with no mask on?
Give her a sec, she just needs to log into one of her other insta accounts to send herself a question in her q&a

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She’ll say something like I was drinking a Starbucks!!!!!! You bewlly!!! Wish the OP got a photo of her.
A photo would have been priceless!

She will probably claim medical exemption because of her chewmaaa, deseased gawlbladder and endow

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why do I never believe anyone who comes on here to say they saw Gabby in the wild?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do I never believe anyone who comes on here to say they saw Gabby in the wild?
Lol I didn’t make it up, pinky swear. I wish I’d got a photo, felt a bit weird though 😬
(Can’t prove it but just in case she shows a vlog or story from today she was wearing glasses, had French plaits in her hair, a long black coat, black trousers and black boots with a chunky heal. Can’t remember what Jane was wearing but she had a spotty or patterned mask on)

Also don’t want to be mean but being the first time I’ve seen her irl, she definitely edits every single photo she takes of herself 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 75
Lol I didn’t make it up, pinky swear. I wish I’d got a photo, felt a bit weird though 😬
(Can’t prove it but just in case she shows a vlog or story from today she was wearing glasses, had French plaits in her hair, a long black coat, black trousers and black boots with a chunky heal. Can’t remember what Jane was wearing but she had a spotty or patterned mask on)

Also don’t want to be mean but being the first time I’ve seen her irl, she definitely edits every single photo she takes of herself 👀
Lol she had her clompers on. Stomping around Tkmaxx , or should that be Tknomask? 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Ah yes the classic orthopaedic stompers she has no other shoes 😂 she wears them to death. I bet they stink like Stilton.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
We should have a segment of what ruined Gabby’s week this week:
evenings getting lighter
JLS on TV a few weeks ago

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Is she ever actually positive, such a moaning myrtle and that’s an insult to Myrtle…
Probably because she doesn't have any friends so longer evenings means she sees other people going out having fun. When the days are shorter it gets darker much earlier and she can justify festering away in her crappy flat. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Is she ever actually positive, such a moaning myrtle and that’s an insult to Myrtle…
Nope she just loves being a miserable bleep

So many people were tweeting today about how the days are going to start getting longer again and how people with SAD have something to look forward to because they actually suffer during the winter months but not our queen of darkness, just has to let everyone know she's yewneek and different :rolleyes:

Didn't she once say* she had SAD but in summer instead of winter?

*sorry, self diagnose

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I just want to put it out there - if anybody sees a Gabboo in the wild, I’d love a photo. ❤
Someone shared a photo on polly’s thread yesterday or the day before after seeing her in the wild 🤣 but I honestly don’t know how I’d react if I saw Gabby out and about

Reactions: 8
Sorry to change the subject, I’ve been meaning to ask this for ages.. what actually happened with her dad for her to hate him so much?

With how she’s talked about it in the past I can only think that he ab*s3d her? But doesn’t he still live with Jane but in separate parts of the house ??Sorry if this has been mentioned loads I’m sooo behind!

Reactions: 3
Honestly I finally feel I can breathe again knowing the days are starting to get longer. Even people
I know who love Christmas and winter hate the dark days! Easy for her to say. I work. Some days I barely see daylight. She can do one

• Heart
Reactions: 37

That’s a vlog we won’t see then 😂

Sorry to change the subject, I’ve been meaning to ask this for ages.. what actually happened with her dad for her to hate him so much?

With how she’s talked about it in the past I can only think that he ab*s3d her? But doesn’t he still live with Jane but in separate parts of the house ??Sorry if this has been mentioned loads I’m sooo behind!
He’s gay apparently. Seems that’s all!

But she’s sewww inclusive and bi

Reactions: 3
Can't fathom why you would like to live in darkness. Fair enough struggling with the heat but LIGHT is quite nice 🙄
Tell you what Gabby, it's really depressing arriving at work in the dark and getting home in the dark and feeling really lethargic all evening.

She's so embarrassing.. she likes anything that enables her hermit life style but tries to palm it off by 'not being like other girls'.
Remember when she said she had SAD but in summer? So quirky 🤪 🙄

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.