Gabriella Lindley #57 100k richer but everyone's ditched her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she ever actually positive, such a moaning myrtle and that’s an insult to Myrtle…
I don't know how it could ruin her day when it basically doesn't affect her day because she barely leaves the house. I don't leave myself a ton either (I will say that but I also have a kid to take to school, errands, a job) but it'll be nice to not be so dark especially with my child in tow. She does seem to complain a lot.

Reactions: 13
Honestly I finally feel I can breathe again knowing the days are starting to get longer.
Same for me, I normally get a bit down in the winter but this year has really KOd me mentally. I can’t wait for some sunlight again. Not sure what difference it makes to someone who spends all day every day indoors anyway, if she likes the dark so much why doesn’t she just not put the lights on and leave the rest of us to it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is she ever actually positive, such a moaning myrtle and that’s an insult to Myrtle…
Can she go duck herself. She needs to take a look at suicide rates where it's dark a lot - darkness means misery for many people. With her being such an empath and sew kind, you'd think she might understand this.

Reactions: 38
She’s the queen of darkness, guise. She can’t help it 😜😝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think her dad can be vocal, blunt, unsympathetic and has narrow views. His twitter account being banned proves that. I do think he could have been a lot kinder to his kids, then again, if you have an overly dramatic spoiled kid like Gabbie, sometimes I couldn’t blame him if he needed to be harsh in order to get some authority in his own home. Otherwise, Gabbie would’ve ruled that house in tyranny. He had to be the one who puts his foot down because as we can see, Jane is a massive pushover.

She’s a lot like her dad though. I think the power struggle between two narcissists is what made her hate him so much. He wouldn’t bend his back to accommodate her so she threw a tantrum that still continues up to this day.

Reactions: 33
I think her dad can be vocal, blunt, unsympathetic and has narrow views. His twitter account being banned proves that. I do think he could have been a lot kinder to his kids, then again, if you have an overly dramatic spoiled kid like Gabbie, sometimes I couldn’t blame him if he needed to be harsh in order to get some authority in his own home. Otherwise, Gabbie would’ve ruled that house in tyranny. He had to be the one who puts his foot down because as we can see, Jane is a massive pushover.

She’s a lot like her dad though. I think the power struggle between two narcissists is what made her hate him so much. He wouldn’t bend his back to accommodate her so she threw a tantrum that still continues up to this day.
This nails it in my opinion. She alludes to abuse etc, but given how she responds to differing opinions and blows up over nothing, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was just a case of him being an authoritarian parent trying to rein in a spoilt brat and locking horns.

She’s incredibly authoritarian herself.

Reactions: 27
It’s actually really sad, ya girl has spent so much money and time painting walls for Jane and four task rabbits to be the only ones who have ever been in 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just found Gabbie in toy form 😂 Has she brought out merch!?!

182FB108-F011-4916-B4B7-5B2E78E76D81.jpeg

Better be good or you’ll find this Gabulous gift under your tree!!🎄
88034C61-C883-4FF6-B21F-0343F3B82496.jpeg

Edit: more accurate

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just to come back to Jane and Chris for a second - I also think one reason Gabby hates him so much is because he has clearly tried to be a parent to her and not a friend. She says Jane is her best friend etc and generally I'd say while it's normal that as you get older your parents become more like friends to you, they are not meant to be your friends when you are a child. George has said before Gabby always got what she wanted as a child and I imagine that comes from Jane. Most children grow out of 'hating the parent' and with the benefit of hindsight can see how some discipline and some decisions we didn't like as children actually were in our best interests, but if you've always had one total pushover and one left to play 'bad cop' all the time it's going to be much harder to see that. I hate everything we've seen of Chris but we have no proof whatsoever that he was a bad parent to Gabby, from what she has shown it looks to me like he tried his best given that he was, from the looks of it, the only one actually doing any parenting to her.

Reactions: 44
None of us know the dynamics of her relationship with her dad. I think there’s a lot of doubt for her story because she claims he’s awful but then he used to help her move, or she would show text chats with him, etc. But it could be a complicated situation. My mother was abusive and I was removed from her and placed in foster care as a teenager with a court order preventing her from contacting me, but as an adult I still spoke to her every day on the phone and maintained that relationship with her until she died. I know it’s contradictory with her, she hates him but she goes to stay in his house, she hates him but he helps her move flats, she hates him but she came out to him, etc. It just sounds complicated and not our place to decide what she should or shouldn’t feel.

I think out of everything to do with Gab (and I’m not a fan - check my post history - I’m here all the time rinsing her to death), her relationship with her dad is the one thing I just won’t touch as it feels like crossing a line. We have no idea what he’s done to her, or how he might’ve run her down over the years. In the past I’ve probably had some opinion or other but it doesn’t sit well now.

I know I’m gonna get everyone giving out to me now but I just wanted to say that. She’s still a colossal twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
None of us know the dynamics of her relationship with her dad. I think there’s a lot of doubt for her story because she claims he’s awful but then he used to help her move, or she would show text chats with him, etc. But it could be a complicated situation. My mother was abusive and I was removed from her and placed in foster care as a teenager with a court order preventing her from contacting me, but as an adult I still spoke to her every day on the phone and maintained that relationship with her until she died. I know it’s contradictory with her, she hates him but she goes to stay in his house, she hates him but he helps her move flats, she hates him but she came out to him, etc. It just sounds complicated and not our place to decide what she should or shouldn’t feel.

I think out of everything to do with Gab (and I’m not a fan - check my post history - I’m here all the time rinsing her to death), her relationship with her dad is the one thing I just won’t touch as it feels like crossing a line. We have no idea what he’s done to her, or how he might’ve run her down over the years. In the past I’ve probably had some opinion or other but it doesn’t sit well now.

I know I’m gonna get everyone giving out to me now but I just wanted to say that. She’s still a colossal twit.
It's very generous of you, very festive season appropriate. I don't imagine anyone would give you tit for giving someone the benefit of the doubt, its a nice trait. Gabby could never.

Reactions: 31
Her dad seems like a real arse to be honest and although he's outspoken, sometimes you need to keep your opinions to yourself. There's no emotional intelligence between them and I think that's something she's got from him. They're definitely alike whereas George seems more like Jayne. But like her Dad, she shouldn't badmouth him online and she should keep it shut between her and whatever therapist she needs one day. I bet it makes Jayne so uncomfortable

Reactions: 21
I bet it makes Jayne so uncomfortable
Gabby has posted before when she's done stories badmouthing her Dad that Jane will 'text her telling her to delete it in a minute'. That's my main issue with it all tbh, imagine your Mum repeatedly asking you not to talk about your family issues on a massive social media platform and repeatedly doing it anyway? When you say your Mum is your best friend? I wouldn't do that to any friend and least of all my mother.

• Sick
Reactions: 54
Gabby has posted before when she's done stories badmouthing her Dad that Jane will 'text her telling her to delete it in a minute'. That's my main issue with it all tbh, imagine your Mum repeatedly asking you not to talk about your family issues on a massive social media platform and repeatedly doing it anyway? When you say your Mum is your best friend? I wouldn't do that to any friend and least of all my mother.
It's just airing out your dirty laundry when there's no need. No one really cares about it all the care about if her awful attitude and the welfare of her and her morbidly obese cat. An even that's die hard fans.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.