Gabriella Lindley #57 100k richer but everyone's ditched her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember she said she didn't like Hamilton because the music isn't pretty aka for white people.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
How is this different to any other NYE?
Omg guys stop, she has to be trolling us right now 😂 she 1000000% had no plans anyway and she hasn’t done anything for like the past 5 NY’s? She also asked herself that question as nobody that knows Gabby would ask her if she had social plans. She’s absolutely frothing at the mouth at the thought of people doing nothing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Also at the moment there aren’t any actual legal requirements regarding new year. She’s just an idiot.

Reactions: 22
Off topic but I keep seeing her saying lately how she won’t be spending Christmas with her family and it’s made her so sad, and how she’s gonna be working on her “shop” at Christmas instead but today I saw her out in Brighton and her mum Jane was with her! So she’s not alone like she keeps claiming for a sob story! Side note- she wasn’t wearing a mask (Jane was) even after all her pro vax/mask stories 🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
Off topic but I keep seeing her saying lately how she won’t be spending Christmas with her family and it’s made her so sad, and how she’s gonna be working on her “shop” at Christmas instead but today I saw her out in Brighton and her mum Jane was with her! So she’s not alone like she keeps claiming for a sob story! Side note- she wasn’t wearing a mask (Jane was) even after all her pro vax/mask stories 🤔🤔
Was she outside?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I love people sighting her in public 😂 I’d have gone up to her omg hi gobby i love your work!!! Then she would have had a melt down on her stories when she got home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I can't get over the snack in the bath in her latest yt vid 🤮 Why did I put myself through it?

You don't need to eat in the damn bath. A glass of water yes, wine yes if you've had a crappy day but a snack 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I can't get over the snack in the bath in her latest yt vid 🤮 Why did I put myself through it?

You don't need to eat in the damn bath. A glass of water yes, wine yes if you've had a crappy day but a snack 🤮
I can’t think of anything worse than eating in the bath

Reactions: 33
I just want to put it out there - if anybody sees a Gabboo in the wild, I’d love a photo. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 56
How does she hate Hamilton?! I can understand (sort of) about not being crazy about the stage production but the music is a masterpiece!
I honestly always thought the two real reasons she hated Hamilton were 1) She's genuinely thick so can't follow it and 2) Since the principles are all played by POC actors she couldn't envision herself as one of the main characters, since we all know she deludes herself into thinking she can be on the West End, despite having a mediocre voice and a total inability to cope with criticism.

Reactions: 41
I see she’s been gifted a load of After Eight chocolates. Didn’t she tag them in an Insta story a few weeks back saying how much she loved them?

Reactions: 23
I see she’s been gifted a load of After Eight chocolates. Didn’t she tag them in an Insta story a few weeks back saying how much she loved them?
Laying the groundwork to accumulate George + gf's Christmas presents for free of course - hope he likes mint choc!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Gabby we know you’re reading - care to address the fact you were seen in a shop with no mask on?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.