Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who rarely frequents this thread I still wanted to contribute to your festive album, I hope that's OK.

I love blocking strangers (to the tune of away in a manger)

I love blocking strangers
Don't care what I said
They reply to my tweets
And get in my head

Reheating old pasta
And eating my ham
Think whatever you want
I just don't give a damn

If you don't wear a mask then
I'll block you as well
With no prior warning
You're going to hell

What's that in the box
Well it could be a poo
Don't tell me it's gross
What was I meant to do

Don't tell me I'm wrong
When I'm obviously right
With Jane and with Nellie
I'll win in a fight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Guys I was gutted when I missed Panic! At The Gravy Aisle but then I found this!!
Skip to 1:20.
Also, is it normal for someone to have such a rollercoaster of emotions in a day? She seems extremely high then extremely low then extremely high again.
What an abominable twit. That quick video she showed of people in the co op were standing a reasonable distance away from each other doing their shopping and minding their own business. Meanwhile, she is standing presumably in the middle of the aisle like an idiot causing an obstruction to take videos and pictures of people. Doesn’t she see the hypocrisy of her complaining about people being there when she is there herself?

Also, what does she mean by her lastest insta story about when people ‘opt up on pretending’. Is this some kind of delusional superiority thing as she thinks she is on the same level as a west end actor cause she likes a couple of musicals?

DAB7029B-0DEA-4110-ADF6-4378E8BFEA92.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I actually hate this witch. Her stories have pushed me over the edge, she really thinks folk give a flying duck what she thinks. No one cares Gabby, you’re a pathetic loner and absolutely no one thinks you’re a musical/singing expert.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Omg this parkin thing recipe cracks me up. Of coooourse she loves something you leave lying around for a week before eating. Eat this after granddads spag bol and you have a whole salmonella meal 🤢

truly tho, we don’t have parkin in NZ and it sounds revolting.
Dunno if you actually do leave it out for week 😂 but parkin and custard is divine. Had it last week 😋 although I'm also from Sheffield, maybe it's a northern thing

Reactions: 5
What an abominable twit. That quick video she showed of people in the co op were standing a reasonable distance away from each other doing their shopping and minding their own business. Meanwhile, she is standing presumably in the middle of the aisle like an idiot causing an obstruction to take videos and pictures of people. Doesn’t she see the hypocrisy of her complaining about people being there when she is there herself?

Also, what does she mean by her lastest insta story about when people ‘opt up on pretending’. Is this some kind of delusional superiority thing as she thinks she is on the same level as a west end actor cause she likes a couple of musicals?

View attachment 878453
I think she means 'optioning up' which is where the singer changes the melody of a particular part (the bit with the lyric 'pretending' in this case) to a higher note. Showing off, basically lol. No clue why Gabbie is so irritated by this, might be because she's a West End puritan, or maybe she's just salty because she can't 🤷‍♀️ I'd bet my nonexistent car that if she could pull that off, we'd never hear the end of it.

Reactions: 22
Christ the ‘If I was to ever go on Strictly’ comment. Does she understand the sheer level of commitment it takes to do something like Strictly? The hours it takes and discipline you need? And that the whole point of the show is to receive criticism from your partner and the judges/ win over the public?

She wouldn’t even make it to the first week she’d drop out the first day of training and insist Jane came to pick her up, write the whole day off and make her some buns. Her dance partner would correct her posture or something and she’d storm out - ‘He was sew rewd. I know I can dance, he’s just a hater. I’ve got a really bad injury, I’m sew injured I can’t dance anymore’.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Why does Gabby even think she’s remotely well known enough to go on Strictly 😂 how someone like her can have this ego I will never understand

• Haha
Reactions: 50
For someone who says "Be a nice human" or whatever the duck she sure witches a lot and has a ton of pet peeves.

Reactions: 48
Omg this parkin thing recipe cracks me up. Of coooourse she loves something you leave lying around for a week before eating. Eat this after granddads spag bol and you have a whole salmonella meal 🤢

truly tho, we don’t have parkin in NZ and it sounds revolting.
I think it is a Northern thing and you eat it around bonfire night usually.. it's not revolting!
I just feel the need to defend it because somehow Gobbles always seems to make all food look like actual tit 🙃😂

Reactions: 12
sorry if this has been said but ‘something going on in my abdomen’ screams ‘something i am yet to invent and have not yet googled’ to me.

also wtf was she eating on her story? it lookee like cat food

Reactions: 32
Guys I was gutted when I missed Panic! At The Gravy Aisle but then I found this!!
Also, is it normal for someone to have such a rollercoaster of emotions in a day? She seems extremely high then extremely low then extremely high again.
Those people she showed were no where near each other. She should have seen it in my work at the height of the pandemic. I’m not being funny but Co-ops are all tiny and it’s VERY hard to be spaced out in there. The panic attack is not related to that, it’s to do with going outside and she masked it as this crazy empathy for people lol

Reactions: 15
The clip she showed of the isle she was in hardly had any people in it 😂

Reactions: 7
When/if George and his gf get married, is she gonna go in the hen do? Go to the wedding? I'm guessing not. Toxic dad/surgery/busy working etc
She won't go and everyone will be delighted the family weirdo wasn't there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ahh that's a good point. Her house is big enough to host, she attempted a Christmas party with Friendmas and Jane's always on hand to cook. Yet, they choose to spend the day with her dad.

I assume because going to Gabby's would mean he's definitely not allowed and is left out meanwhile, Gabby isn't equally excluded so her giving in means they still spend Christmas together.

The issue seems to be between just them two. Everyone else seems to get on fine.
He hasn't banned her from his and Jane's house (yet!) Hosting Christmas would give Gabby the power to ban him from the house and leave him out. She's such a bully! Whatever happened to all this be kind, be a nice human being and the old chestnut, you don't know what someone could be going through. She is, as we always point out, now almost a thirty year old woman - can't she just find some common ground with her father (the weather, the cats, the Christmas food?) and make nice for a few hours. She is so lucky to have her parents, and it's amazing her Dad continues to absorb the toxic hate seething out of her for his crime in failing to be the perfect Dad (in her eyes). No one is perfect, I'm sure she is not his idea of the perfect daughter either. You've got to make the best of what life has given you.
What a misery she is. Why not volunteer at a drop in kitchen this year, leave your family to enjoy themselves.
I hope George does propose, i hope that his gf accepts, that then she has twins which they anoint with the names Zoella and Hobby Longbottom.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Suggestion for thread title: so fake, won’t learn from my mistakes, I love burnt pasta bakes

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.