Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her spag bol look like poo? I've never been so put off by someone's cooking as I am with hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm pretty sure we went over this last christmas and she claimed that nellinbred doesn't touch it but those flocked trees covered in white shite are really bad for cats. They give off dust which is bad for both pets and humans and if they eat it then it's toxic.

But then she doesn't give a tit about that cat judging by the size of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I'm pretty sure we went over this last christmas and she claimed that nellinbred doesn't touch it but those flocked trees covered in white shite are really bad for cats. They give off dust which is bad for both pets and humans and if they eat it then it's toxic.

But then she doesn't give a tit about that cat judging by the size of it.
That poor cat. She claims to love him so much and yet it seems like she doesn't give a damn about him.
Found this story in her highlights. The picture of Nellie is from around the same time and he looks so much smaller than now. Imagine the vet telling you that you're overfeeding your pet and need to get his weight down and then allowing things to just continue and get worse.

Screenshot_20211121-180709.png

Screenshot_20211120-121056.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
My pets are all ideal weights thankfully but we have adopted overweight animals before and I had to keep constantly telling people and the vet that we didn't make them fat because I was mortified that people think I wasn't taking proper care of my pets.

I really don't get how you can let them get that way. Letting them get obese is not love or affection, it's neglect and abuse.

Reactions: 33
Why is Gabby harping on about Harry potter in her latest IG post? She doesn't seem the sort to enjoy that sort of thing?

Reactions: 15
Why is Gabby harping on about Harry potter in her latest IG post? She doesn't seem the sort to enjoy that sort of thing?
Haven’t seen anyone talk about their Hogwarts house in years and even less after JKR’s behaviour on twitter (but ig she can relate to that 😂)

Reactions: 17
She got invited somewhere on Twitter for Xmas with a family member and just ignored them. Doesn’t fit the narrative of Gobs sitting alone by the toxic tree with her enormous cat and a bowl of rosé bolognese.

Reactions: 33
Gabbo always said she wasn’t into Harry Potter because it was too mainstream.

Haven’t seen anyone talk about their Hogwarts house in years and even less after JKR’s behaviour on twitter (but ig she can relate to that 😂)
Her behaviour? She’s barely on twitter.

Reactions: 8
Omg the toxic tree. She really doesn't give a fk about taking care of herself or Nelly. Those ugly shaggy cushions she has in every room can't be good for her sinuses either. I had a couple when they were a thing in the late 2010s and had to donate them to charity bc they'd trigger my allergies and sinusitis... there's no way she's ever washed or dusted them (those things need hoovering!) imagine the dust and cat hair she'd have allowed to accumulate over the years 🤢
And she wonders why she's always poorly

Very on brand for Gobs to suddenly become a fan of HP after the controversies involving J.K Rowling outing herself as a terf and aligning with transphobic radfem views

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yup, if anybody's going to be a terf, it'll be Gabby.

Anyway, somebody should tell her that Gryffinpork isn't a real Hogwarts house.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's no wizard. She's just a wannabe wizard like Aunt Petunia. She's Dudley not just in size but in her greed, bully, spoiled and general mean attitude. The difference is Dudley grew up and actually became a better person when he was attacked by the Dementors and Harry saved him. He realized his mistakes and sort of had a truce with Harry.

Reactions: 15
I need to block her everywhere; I just had a nightmare about watching her unpack a load of crack from IKEA on a timelapse

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is Gobbers doing a Christmuss/Yewltide range? If she is, she's once again leaving it too late.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.