Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to hear Gabbie try and option up for on my ewn hahahahaha I can imagine it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She dislikes her family because they know her and see her for who really she is and they won't put up with how awful she can be, she can't dupe them into believing she's this compassionate girlboss who deserves special treatment, in their company she has to deal with the reality of her life without the online pretence and her fragile ego can't cope

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She dislikes her family because they know her and see her for who really she is and they won't put up with how awful she can be, she can't dupe them into believing she's this compassionate girlboss who deserves special treatment, in their company she has to deal with the reality of her life without the online pretence and her fragile ego can't cope
Family holds you to account!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I spy with my little eyes Gobs with dark hair on her insta stories or am I going crazy? (or way too drunk? 🙊)

Reactions: 6
Guys I was gutted when I missed Panic! At The Gravy Aisle but then I found this!!
Skip to 1:20.
Also, is it normal for someone to have such a rollercoaster of emotions in a day? She seems extremely high then extremely low then extremely high again.
When she’s crying that she “just really cares about people” she seems demented. Disturbing!

Reactions: 27
When she’s crying that she “just really cares about people” she seems demented. Disturbing!
The whole thing makes me cringe so much. How does she not watch tit like that back, and not feel queasy? She’s so bleeping weird!

Reactions: 22
She'd never do Strictly because then people would have to see her unedited bottom half

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
What an abominable twit. That quick video she showed of people in the co op were standing a reasonable distance away from each other doing their shopping and minding their own business. Meanwhile, she is standing presumably in the middle of the aisle like an idiot causing an obstruction to take videos and pictures of people. Doesn’t she see the hypocrisy of her complaining about people being there when she is there herself?

Also, what does she mean by her lastest insta story about when people ‘opt up on pretending’. Is this some kind of delusional superiority thing as she thinks she is on the same level as a west end actor cause she likes a couple of musicals?

View attachment 878453
PERHAPS BECAUSE THAT IS HOW ITS WRITTEN IN THE SCORE YOU IGNORANT YAM

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She linked Delia’s recipe as the one she used but nowhere does it say to “leave it for a week”
This is the method from start to finish
719F3F84-4308-4612-848D-00F000974C41.jpeg

Reactions: 4
She linked Delia’s recipe as the one she used but nowhere does it say to “leave it for a week”
This is the method from start to finish
View attachment 879061
Cannot believe I’m gonna defend Gobs on this one but as a northerner who’s enjoyed many a parkin with my grandma - the longer you leave it to sit, the stickier it gets. My grandma would make it like five days before bonfire night and then wrap it up and leave it to sit in a cake tin. It’s like a mix between ginger cake and sticky toffee pud

Reactions: 15
Cannot believe I’m gonna defend Gobs on this one but as a northerner who’s enjoyed many a parkin with my grandma - the longer you leave it to sit, the stickier it gets. My grandma would make it like five days before bonfire night and then wrap it up and leave it to sit in a cake tin. It’s like a mix between ginger cake and sticky toffee pud
Parkin is gorgeous 😍

The opting up on On My Ewn rant made me laugh because Gobbles could never. She can only sing the basic melody in faux MT head voice with no emotion.

Reactions: 10
Just found it strange that a) the recipe she used didn’t say that and b) she would be able to leave it for that long when it shows her tucking right in 😂

OT but we talk about her talking about baby names so much that this was in Facebook recommended articles. Gabby will be flaring her nostrils that she didn’t think of this business idea first
A520137D-6DA5-4CB2-B590-8762A9470B16.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A12EB117-E6AF-48E6-8B20-7BAD84E0627F.jpeg

I get it's the makeup brand's insta but lmao this tag is a little too accurate

• Haha
Reactions: 126
AJ Odudu reposted Gabbie’s story about her dance. I’m sure AJ used to be on the YouTuber scene years ago, and there are vlogs on Gabbie’s channel when she attended events and AJ was there too. That’s why Gabbie was talking about being on strictly, she thinks they are the same because they started out the same. Oh Gabbie, when will you realise what a mess you’ve made of your life and your career. You’re advertising casetify and Tefal to a few thousands haters and AJ is regularly on prime time tv.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Gabbie: I'm not a fan of Adele
Also Gabbie:

What is this? I’m cringing so bad 🤣

View attachment 876929
This to me gives so much insight to how she sees family, right after she claims that she craves a tight knit family more than anything and it makes her so sad that she doesn't have it. It's like it's always a competition. Just like demanding someone being excluded for your sake and not giving a flying duck about the needs of the rest of the family.

"If I was Lexi and had a sister named Nova I'd be really miffed 😢"

WHAT?? You would really be jealous of your sibling's name? THEIR NAME????

My name is very run of the mill and very common. My two siblings have unique and cool names. I guess my parents used a traditional name for me and got more "adventurous" with the other names. My siblings get the "oh what a cool and unique name" or "how do you spell that?" and "what the hell is that name?" all the time. They never had anyone in class, at work or in a friend group have the same name ever. I get "oh, that's an easy name to remember" or "oh, I have a friend/sibling/relative called the same name". And both situations have their advantages and disadvantages, especially growing up. Never once in my life have I felt "miffed", jealous or resentful for the name I was given in comparison to theirs. My parents chose all of the names with love and care and that is what matters.
It sounds like such a ridiculous point of view to me to be jealous of a 'cooler' name. But maybe that's just me.
Yes 2 of my siblings have unusual and unique names. Mine is pretty standard (although when I was little I could never find a fridge magnet with my name on as it wasn’t that popular then) and I’ve never ever considered that their name was better! I’ve never been jealous of their names 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s manic! Its very odd behaviour

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.