Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she goes hewm for Christmas and the only presents her family get her are big folders consisting of screenshots of all her own crappy toxicity
I hope they give her a list of crappy things she’s said and done…on her own to do lists 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I found the TikTok she shared to be quite ironic. It was about how you can't wait for the toxic person to realise their behaviour before you can heal from it because your healing is your responsibility and not contingent on the other person's revelations. Also how finding peace and forgiveness comes from understanding that.
However all Gabby does is make passive aggressive comments, shares pointed photos/videos, and slate how bad this toxic family member is. That doesn't someone who is genuinely healing would recognise that behaviour in its self is not healthy.
We all have "toxic family members", sure some more than others and you have to do what you have to do to make yourself safe.
In Gabby's circumstance it's either don't go to the family home for Christmas, or stay in a hotel/Airbnb and only attend the dinner and leave when you want to.
But Gabby wants everyone else to isolate and ignore the one person she has fallen out with by either uninviting him (and making him leave his own home on Christmas day) or exclude him by coming to Gabby's instead.
What Gabby doesn't realise is her experience with her dad is not the same experience everyone else had with him. For example Jane must have seen something in him to marry him and have a family together. Likewise with George, he may have some fond memories with his father. As an adult child, you are allowed to disagree with your parent, it's part of having your own identity.
So Gabby shouldn't be sticking herself in other folk's business!

Gabby, I know you read here and I know I used a lot of big words but basically what I mean was your dad might be crappy but it would be sew cewt of you to actually attend heal instead of being a bit of a bastard on social media.

Reactions: 22
When/if George and his gf get married, is she gonna go in the hen do? Go to the wedding? I'm guessing not. Toxic dad/surgery/busy working etc

Reactions: 30
Oh I love the time of week where she asks herself a bunch of questions in order to be passive aggressive to her family! I might even order an ewbereats for whilst I sit and watch
Dewnt forget tew yewse gabbos speshul code at checkout! HAMIAM for 10% off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Late to the conversation but me and my siblings all have yewnique names, but mine is the only one where I get mistaken for the opposite gender in letters/emails 😢 even my current place of employment had me down as Mr on my first few payslips, and this was after having spoken on the phone and everything.
Also ditto to not being able to buy things with your name on, going to the gift shop on school trips were hella depressing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That Christmas tree is boring as duck, like her.

I have a unisex name, same name as my husband. That’s fun and games when the post comes 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Guys I was gutted when I missed Panic! At The Gravy Aisle but then I found this!!
Skip to 1:20.
Also, is it normal for someone to have such a rollercoaster of emotions in a day? She seems extremely high then extremely low then extremely high again.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Has anyone got links/videos of her meltdowns about grout and whatnot? I’ve checked the wiki but didn’t see them. I can’t really remember them and would like a memory refresher lol

Reactions: 9
Guys I was gutted when I missed Panic! At The Gravy Aisle but then I found this!!
Also, is it normal for someone to have such a rollercoaster of emotions in a day? She seems extremely high then extremely low then extremely high again.
Yeah she has issues with emotion regulation 100%, she should see a therapist but she knows that🤷🏻‍♀️..

Reactions: 12
Is she really dragging how other people sing On My Own …. Gabby you’re not the authority on Les Mis even if you think you are. 🙄

Reactions: 22
Omg this parkin thing recipe cracks me up. Of coooourse she loves something you leave lying around for a week before eating. Eat this after granddads spag bol and you have a whole salmonella meal 🤢

truly tho, we don’t have parkin in NZ and it sounds revolting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she really dragging how other people sing On My Own …. Gabby you’re not the authority on Les Mis even if you think you are. 🙄
The way she goes on like a musical theatre critic makes me cringe so much. Her voice is not that good at all, she sounds nasally and is very obviously autotuned in her covers with Hobbie. Her whole ‘thing’ with musical theatre reminds me of men who will spend all day telling you how they ‘almost became a pro footballer until they had a terrible knee injury’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How ironic that she says that being in a shop with lots of people, no distancing etc. made her so emotional and angry on behalf of the old people there. Don't get me wrong, it pisses me off majorly as well. But if you are complaining about too many people in the store, there is an easy fix to make it one less. Leave! It just seemed so performative. Standing there taking pictures and filming won't make anything better in that case.
What got me is her "concern" for the poor older people there. At 2:45 she says that she would be SO mad if this was her nan and granddad. Choking, holding back tears and clutching her chest obviously, because the mere thought made her so sad.
Must be the nan she was so so incredibly close with, right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Ugh she’s such a bellend! Seewwwwwwww annoying!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.