Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would actually love it if Gabby sat and sang all our songs on her story tbh. Obviously she could never have a bit of a joke at herself like that but I’d rate it if she did

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I would actually love it if Gabby sat and sang all our songs on her story tbh. Obviously she could never have a bit of a joke at herself like that but I’d rate it if she did
Shes no sense of humor let alone doing that! So up her own arse. My best friend chews so bleeping loud. Said to her the other day if where in the film a quiet place we'd be the first dead 🤣 If i was gabbys mate and said that to her... she'd be tweeting about me 🤣
Dont hang around with bullies they're just jealous guise 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has no mates to make casual jokes with so she sees everything as a personal attack and everyone around her as a bully

Reactions: 42
🎶 Stompin’ around the Christmas tree
As the nostrils start to flare
Flash of the teeth and fillered cheeks
And greasy, stripy hair

Stompin’ around the Christmas tree
Give the surjun a littul ring
It’s time to slice and dice the misery guts
For the festive joy it brings

Yew will get a sewper mental feeling
when yew hear
Surjuns counting out the lolly
For laying yew on the theatre trolley

Close Jewniper Mewn today
Jane looking on so warily
Gabz is coming home to stay

Yes will get a Sewper mental feeling
When yew hear
Chris giving back a verbal volley
Sew threw the sprouts, the gravy and cauli

Time to jump on the Hove bound train
Tweet and delete aggressively
Every Christmas is the saaaaammmeee 🎶
This is so so so so good. ‘Sew threw the sprouts, the gravy and cauli’ when I say I YELLED😂 it works so so well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And greasy, stripy hair

when yew hear

When yew hear

This is it. The best thing I have ever read. 😂👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gabulous literally sounds like something a first grader would name their pretend girl band. Like... She couldn't come up with something more professional? I sincerely do not have the mental capacity to try and decipher her decision making skills.

Reactions: 36
Omg, I came to tattle and saw 6 new pages - didn‘t have the energy to read that much of whatever new drama gabby had caused today, but thankfully it was just a load of you guys and your absolutely hilarious xmas jingles!

Seriously, bravo everyone 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You know, for quite a while I have thought Gabby may have Cushing's disease. I had it, and thankfully underwent treatment and am doing much better. A lot of her physical characteristics remind me of some of the ones I noticed in myself before I was diagnosed. Round moon face (they actually call it that, I'm not just being snarky), difficulty with weight gain (it can almost give you a bit of a hunch back look, you retain weight in your upper back area), swollen looking joints in your hands, water retention. The list goes on.

I mean, I'd assume her doctors would have tested her cortisol levels etc. Perhaps it's been overlooked because she has so many other health issues. I might just be seeing those things because I had similar symptoms but who knows. It also comes with a host of mental health issues. ANYWAY. Just a thought. Obviously not trying to diagnose or anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I forgot I took this screenshot from her bedroom makeover vlog... Look at her face!!
View attachment 870276
Whatever filter this is, she just HAS to stop. It's terrifying.

Gabby.
Yeah, you.
You read here.
Everybody knows what you look like.
You look better than this.
This is like Caspar the Friendly Ghost's Sex Doll.
Doesn't look like you.
You have a pink, round face and that's fine.
Lose the filter.
You look better than this.

Reactions: 22
I genuinely think she has nothing better to do with her time than look at herself in the mirror/camera

Imagine how much that would cripple you? I have so many things to deal with on a day to day basis (like most of you here) that I do my hair/make up in the morning and don't think about it until I wash it off before bed. Knowing your entire brand is also riding on how you look - more attractive people are more successful on insta/youtube - must be a drain on anyone

Reactions: 16
The thing is, I think filter dysmorphia is a very real and growing problem. Now I am a 30+ hater, sorry for being so ewld Gabby. I have a Samsung phone which automatically has a smoothing, flattering filter on the camera. I didn't know this and thought I was looking much uglier and older in real mirrors. Bought a fuckton of moisturiser until I realised that the woman in the phone screen (ie me)'s skin is unobtainable.

I really, really worry for these younger women who are having botox and fillers when they're not even 30 because of filters and photo editing. I really think Gabby doesn't have a clue what she really looks like anymore.

I probably sound like such a Karen, so I'll jump off me sewpbox now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
And greasy, stripy hair

when yew hear

When yew hear

im in actual bits at this, this is fantastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You know, for quite a while I have thought Gabby may have Cushing's disease. I had it, and thankfully underwent treatment and am doing much better. A lot of her physical characteristics remind me of some of the ones I noticed in myself before I was diagnosed. Round moon face (they actually call it that, I'm not just being snarky), difficulty with weight gain (it can almost give you a bit of a hunch back look, you retain weight in your upper back area), swollen looking joints in your hands, water retention. The list goes on.

I mean, I'd assume her doctors would have tested her cortisol levels etc. Perhaps it's been overlooked because she has so many other health issues. I might just be seeing those things because I had similar symptoms but who knows. It also comes with a host of mental health issues. ANYWAY. Just a thought. Obviously not trying to diagnose or anything.
There is a more simple reason behind all symptoms you have listed - her tit diet and hermit lifestyle. Anyone consuming the amounts of sugar, salt and other tit she does on a daily basis plus having z e r o physical or even mental activity would look like that and there would be nothing strange about it.

Reactions: 9
Gobbys long awaited album of festive hits featuring such bangers as

1. Last Christmas (I gave yew my gallbladder)
2. Baby it’s (too) warm inside
3. Do they know it’s op day
4. Shite Christmas
5. 12 days of shitmas
6. All I want for Christmas (is another op)
7. Fairytale of new pork
8. Home for the night
9. Driving home for Christmas
🤣🤣 Fairytale of New pork has killed me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
its sad but she is someone who will always do it tomorrow, or focuses on what she 'will' do, not at all what she can do now

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.