Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gobbys long awaited album of festive hits featuring such bangers as

1. Last Christmas (I gave yew my gallbladder)
2. Baby it’s (too) warm inside
3. Do they know it’s op day
4. Shite Christmas
5. 12 days of shitmas
6. All I want for Christmas (is another op)
7. Fairytale of new pork
8. Home for the night
9. Driving home for Christmas
Number 9 should be ‘ janes driving ME home for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🎶 Stompin’ around the Christmas tree
As the nostrils start to flare
Flash of the teeth and fillered cheeks
And greasy, stripy hair

Stompin’ around the Christmas tree
Give the surjun a littul ring
It’s time to slice and dice the misery guts
For the festive joy it brings

Yew will get a sewper mental feeling
when yew hear
Surjuns counting out the lolly
For laying yew on the theatre trolley

Close Jewniper Mewn today
Jane looking on so warily
Gabz is coming home to stay

Yes will get a Sewper mental feeling
When yew hear
Chris giving back a verbal volley
Sew threw the sprouts, the gravy and cauli

Time to jump on the Hove bound train
Tweet and delete aggressively
Every Christmas is the saaaaammmeee 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
"where I wanna be" - nothing is stopping yew from going to visit hun 🙃 that one sticker order from Bev can wait.
Awwww poor Leo, tattlers have always thought the poor cat looked unwell 😿 Best she stays away and leaves him in peace to recover from the surgery. Unless she is envious of the poor cat getting an op before her?!

Reactions: 25
"where I wanna be" - nothing is stopping yew from going to visit hun 🙃 that one sticker order from Bev can wait.
its like she’s forgotten trains exist.
She’s complain Nelly wouldnt like the journey; even though they used to do it.. but there are cat sitters etc so she really has no excuse to not go see her the cat she abandoned when it’s clearly not well at all

Reactions: 26
When I was losing my family pet I dropped everything and did a long drive to say my goodbyes to him, and writing this is making me feel emotional as it is still raw all this time on

🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
This gobshite tagging Amazon on twitter for attention and I can't help but feel sorry for the underpaid employee who will need to put up with her bullshit because her 16th impulse purchase of the week was delievered five hours too late.

Reactions: 39
I actually can’t read Gabby’s threads in public anymore, it’s tew much. Fully snorted at the reply that said she looked like Thomas the Tank Engine 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These Christmas lyrics need to stop. I’m sorry but it’s completely unacceptable for me to be making the noises I am while reading them. FAIRYTALE OF NEW PORK almost ended me and NoooOoooOo Theeeeerappppy finished me off 😂 😂 😂 😂

It physically hurts to laugh. Better bewk a scan to make sure I’ve not ruptewred anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This gobshite tagging Amazon on twitter for attention and I can't help but feel sorry for the underpaid employee who will need to put up with her bullshit because her 16th impulse purchase of the week was delievered five hours too late.
Was she expecting Jeff Bezos to respond to her query directly?? What's the point man

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Lads are we making a poetry book for charity??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Gabby can cover all your lyrics gang 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.